My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just caught up on her stories and the air time rewards app she is going on aboit again is an app I use.

She said on her story that she gets £1 for everyone she refers and put a swipe up to her code.

Shes an absolute liar, I got a notification this morning saying they are giving you £5 per referral today which is obviously why she is linking it AGAIN!!

Why lie?!
B0C1346C-C5FA-461C-8AD3-216571C209CB.jpeg

Good spot, I have the app too but didn't even notice.

Reactions: 3
Morning ma wee pals maybe wee teeny toaty chezza parks in parent space coz she is the height of a child or because she is big wet wipes mother, her latest giveaway for a plastic handbag all the dafties being reeled in so she can peddle her ketones ,travel agent , air time rewards and everything else she gets commission on anyway back intae ma ain lane ...opps wrang threads ma luvlees 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1CE04C2E-D887-481A-977C-52BFFCF5DFA1.png

Looks like she's been reading here again. Still trying to justify her behaviour.... she obviously knows she's crossed a line by how much she keeps going back to it and trying to warrant her

Maybe just be a grownup and apologise for throwing your toys out the pram. GPs and support staff have been on the frontline of this pandemic in the same way hospital staff have. They've had to adapt to a totally new way of working and prioritising their patients. The last thing they need is some middle aged brat complaining because she can't get a face to face appointment.

No wonder big wet wipe is totally docile. He's probably too scared to tell her no.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think she would just stop talking about it but she can’t help herself. She be on moaning she is getting abuse and being trolled next. Embarrassment to her age group.

Reactions: 2
I just remembered the bollicking big wet wipe got for using her oplex(marionism) which is what happened to wee denzel when he used Marlons jo malone handwash, also wee krankie justifying her expensive face cream and how it keeps wet wipes wife young and youthful....that boat has sailed ma luvlee a long while ago so aye wee pals nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning ma wee pals so big wet wipe has been back into hospital and wee krankie feels the need to tell eleventy billion strangers then delete the story for maximum attention ,this is personal stuff which should be kept private ,these attention seeking cunts that live their life out on social media rip ma knitting, why does she pose like she is about to do the highland fling..so aye

Morning ma wee pals so big wet wipe has been back into hospital and wee krankie feels the need to tell eleventy billion strangers then delete the story for maximum attention ,this is personal stuff which should be kept private ,these attention seeking cunts that live their life out on social media rip ma knitting, why does she pose like she is about to do the highland fling..so aye
Because she is trying pretend she is slimmer than she is because she is OBSESSED with size! P.s i dont think there is anything wrong with her size it’s perfectly normal size

The fake’Hermes’ blanket is also an ad. £55 when the real thing is over a grand. Just can’t compare them can you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
The fake’Hermes’ blanket is also an ad. £55 when the real thing is over a grand. Just can’t compare them can you 🤷🏻‍♀️
Which leads me to believe all the stuff she had displayed for her birthday is all fake, you just wouldnt buy fake as well as the real thing, false little bleep 👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Which leads me to believe all the stuff she had displayed for her birthday is all fake, you just wouldnt buy fake as well as the real thing, false little bleep 👊🏻
I do think a lot of her stuff is genuine. Just find it strange that you would mix genuine with fake. I do have a weakness for a designer bag and Hermes is the ultimate goal (that only a lottery win will achieve) but I couldn’t go down the counterfeit route.

Reactions: 1
So basically wet wipe had an infection which GP gave him antibiotics for but this wasn't good enough for Cheryl. If he'd just kept taking his meds he probably would have felt better today anyway. The only reason he "bounced" out of hospital was probably because he was dehydrated so the magic drip just replaced his lost fluids and electrolytes.

Now she's away out for lunch, no mention if the man so unwell it warranted a trip to a&e is going with her. Even if he is staying at home surely if you were that concerned about him you wouldn't be leaving him to go out.

Also the other day she couldn't wait to tell his that she had friends who were drs and nurses (because that somehow made her wee rant justifiable), could she not just have called one of them for a bit of advice instead?!

• Heart
So basically wet wipe had an infection which GP gave him antibiotics for but this wasn't good enough for Cheryl. If he'd just kept taking his meds he probably would have felt better today anyway. The only reason he "bounced" out of hospital was probably because he was dehydrated so the magic drip just replaced his lost fluids and electrolytes.

Now she's away out for lunch, no mention if the man so unwell it warranted a trip to a&e is going with her. Even if he is staying at home surely if you were that concerned about him you wouldn't be leaving him to go out.

Also the other day she couldn't wait to tell his that she had friends who were drs and nurses (because that somehow made her wee rant justifiable), could she not just have called one of them for a bit of advice instead?!
It sickens me ... bleating the other day that a woman couldn’t be seen by drs and sadly died of cancer ; CAUSE OF HYPED UP ARSEHOLES LIKE YOU TAKING UP HOURS AND HOURS OF GPS AND HOSPITAL DRS TIME!! For nothing!!!!

So yesterday it was smelly, puss running out it and agony - tick, all signs of infection.
A&E see it, no redness or swelling ... me thinks a bit of drama was needed for the gram

He is defo there, could see his arm in the picture

• Haha
Not so long ago she was pissed and phoned nhs 24 and couple of weeks later she was getting a wee mot (her words) she forgets she one of the people wasting nhs time.

• Angry
Not so long ago she was pissed and phoned nhs 24 and couple of weeks later she was getting a wee mot (her words) she forgets she one of the people wasting nhs time.
Was this the time she said the dr sent her "straight up" to a&e for her breathing and she needed to self isolate after it because one of the other patients tested positive? I bet the GP only says something like if it suddenly gets worse to go to the hospital but she takes that as I NEED to go to the hospital! That's the both of them been up at a&e at least a few times since the start of the pandemic.

What part of ACCIDENT and EMERGENCY don't these people seem to get? She's as bad as that Sammi on cleaningwithkids!

Reactions: 8
Scummy mummy and chavvy chezza ...both buying fake designer gear , both flaunting lockdown rules out shopping and meeting people both sunbathe I'm their front gardens (pure scum) both a drain on the nhs with their fake illnesses ...so aye ma wee pals two cheeks of the same arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hiya ma wee pals so wee teeny toaty chavvy chezza is pedaling her father in laws decorating business on her page...hoad the bus didnae he pass away recently and they were selling his house hence the out of control spending with big wet wipes inheritance?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.