My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"oh u can see my pants on the heater" which she clearly knew from the angle she was filming!! Why does she wanna show us her pants🤔 they dont even look toaty for the wee tiny lassie🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see she's on the beg again... wonder how much excessive free food she'll be gifted for this. She is such a greedy woman, there's kids probably within a mile or so of her front door that are going hungry on a regular basis yet a woman with a decent job and would appear relatively comfortable in life gets gifted free food weekly. Stop the world I want off 😡😡😡
4345F00A-01D3-42D4-B7B0-1E699ECD5CF8.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I see she's on the beg again... wonder how much excessive free food she'll be gifted for this. She is such a greedy woman, there's kids probably within a mile or so of her front door that are going hungry on a regular basis yet a woman with a decent job and would appear relatively comfortable in life gets gifted free food weekly. Stop the world I want off 😡😡😡 View attachment 569297
It is sickening behaviour - the free food is appalling actually given how financially comfortable SHE makes herself out to be.

Reactions: 8
It is sickening behaviour - the free food is appalling actually given how financially comfortable SHE makes herself out to be.
Maybe that's why she appears to be so comfortable she's not paying for a weekly shop like the rest of us mugs.

Mind you I'd rather be a mug than constantly be on the beg for free tit on a public page. At least we have our dignity, she sold hers to the highest bidder long ago....

How about supporting the businesses who provide freebies to her all the time and ask in a local fb page about decs , I am disgusted at how greedy this little bleep is, she is same level scum as scummy mummy.

Yea why not pay for food from saffron kitchen since they are sooooo amazing and she gets food all the time ...... ohhh because ahe doesnt give a duck about small business she only cares about stuffing her puffy wee tiny toaty face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two things...
1. What on Earth has she done to her face? Has she had more Botox/fillers? Is it the other stuff wearing off or has she secretly been using filters and claiming not to and this is what she really looks like?
2. Wasn’t she singing the praises of grass stuff the other week? Comparing how good it looked to her neighbours? But she’s now had it ripped up and re-turfed? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wee toaty Chezza really rips my knitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning ma wee pals
..oh for duck sake we are having a mario style unveiling of living room ...she will be insufferable...no one gives a shot tiny toaty wee chezza about your bland town house so aye nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I genuinely do not understand this constant cycle of decorating the house or doing stuff to the house/garden. It’s just never ending. She seems to constantly be painting walls (that don’t need painting) or spraying new furniture that she’s bought (to replace furniture she bought 6 months ago) or buying pointless ornaments or other home furnishings to put everywhere or whatever. It’s just non stop. I don’t get it; decorate a room/buy new furniture or whatever and be done with it - leave it alone! She must spend a fortune on “stuff” for the house

As predicted a Marion style unveiling ...bland and boring just like big and wee wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t really mind her but that fake ‘Hermes’ throw is a no. Buy a throw that’s not covered in H’s if you can’t afford the real thing (I wish I could!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really not a fan of the couch. Doesn't look comfy at all and half of it looks like a bed.

Not sure what you do when you have visitors over either, there's hardly any room on it.

Also find it a bit weird she has a photo of her and wet wipe but none of her son?! How odd!!

Reactions: 5
Is that it? Are they still waiting on half? Where will one of them sit when her sons home? Or they get a visitor? She’s got more seating for out the front door 🤣

• Haha
Is that it? Are they still waiting on half? Where will one of them sit when her sons home? Or they get a visitor? She’s got more seating for out the front door 🤣
Yes very scummy mummy with her hot tub and garden furniture in her front garden pair of neds

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.