My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve probably said this before but she is really such a mood vacuum ... and I believe very very detrimental to the wellbeing of others

1. body dysmorphia ; by referencing constantly her size and shape, clothes size, shoe size ... people who are unsure of their body will worry that they are not xxxs in Zara or child sizes ; instead she should promote that the clothing comes in all sizes ; not that she ordered a xs and it’s still so massive

2. ketones -promoting it’s the cure all for skin/m.e/mood problems to peddle to people who would buy in to things to help them is awful, considering she still has m.e symptoms, terrible skin, migraines and mood swings - go figure!

3. Showing off a perceived “enviable” lifestyle -if she wears the fakes, own it! Don’t pretend it’s real so people get in to debt trying to copy ... that’s just the wrong kind of influence. Considering she worked in a soft play not that long ago, show how you can change your life for the better, influence people to better themselves - not show off lots of tat and then pretend your life was always like this ...

awwwww glad that’s off my chest!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can I ask - how exactly do they have money? I mean, I know they aren’t rolling in it millionaires but they have a nice house/2 decent cars/holiday etc and she never stops spending. Yet I don’t get the impression that Big Craigy is exactly the sharpest tool in the box and he was out of work for ages - not that I know what exactly he does or did for a living but he doesn’t strike me as someone who’s earning a particularly high wage and Cheryl is an office monkey in the HR department so not exactly high flying either....?

Reactions: 2
She’s an HR business partner - fully accredited and he’s an engineer of some sort I believe who lost his job after Rolls Royce closed the plant he worked in.

She’s an HR business partner - fully accredited and he’s an engineer of some sort I believe who lost his job after Rolls Royce closed the plant he worked in.
That’s my point. They aren’t exactly in high paying roles. And with his back problems I assume he’s not in a hands on engineering role anymore?

Most engineers I know are stuck at desks with no manual graft at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Presumably when he worked at RR he was actually on the floor on the production line doing manual work?? I cannot imagine him being desk based at all - he just doesn’t seem the type.

I’ve probably said this before but she is really such a mood vacuum ... and I believe very very detrimental to the wellbeing of others

1. body dysmorphia ; by referencing constantly her size and shape, clothes size, shoe size ... people who are unsure of their body will worry that they are not xxxs in Zara or child sizes ; instead she should promote that the clothing comes in all sizes ; not that she ordered a xs and it’s still so massive

2. ketones -promoting it’s the cure all for skin/m.e/mood problems to peddle to people who would buy in to things to help them is awful, considering she still has m.e symptoms, terrible skin, migraines and mood swings - go figure!

3. Showing off a perceived “enviable” lifestyle -if she wears the fakes, own it! Don’t pretend it’s real so people get in to debt trying to copy ... that’s just the wrong kind of influence. Considering she worked in a soft play not that long ago, show how you can change your life for the better, influence people to better themselves - not show off lots of tat and then pretend your life was always like this ...

awwwww glad that’s off my chest!
Perfectly put , I'm not good at putting things into words ma wee pal.
Didnt big wet wipes dad pass away leaving a house that was sold last year?

Perfectly put , I'm not good at putting things into words ma wee pal.
Didnt big wet wipes dad pass away leaving a house that was sold last year?
Yeah, I think inheritance and a redundancy package came their way.
I am a massive supporter of anyone doing well for themselves and love seeing people excel and create an amazing life ; I hope my above post isn’t coming across misconstrued - it’s what most strive for - but I can’t stand the smugness and the showy-off-ness, if you have created a base of 27k, there are going to be quite a few in there who are going to try to keep up “with the Jones’es” or feel very low - there is a responsibility there and I don’t think that is taken seriously

Christ on a bike, I’m a fair bundle of joy this morning 🙄🙄🙄!!
Might be cause I woke up on my day off and remembered the kids were off for an in service day🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They have a nice house but I doubt it's a massive mortgage, on paper it's an average new build terraced house in Renfrew. They're both in professional jobs with no dependants (yes she has a son but he's old enough to work now) so I can imagine they'll have quite a bit of disposable cash. If you don't saddle yourself with a crazy mortgage and have decent jobs you can be very comfortable.

He had to go in for emergency surgery
Ah ok, I avoided her for a few days. What is it with these people? If my husband had to go to hospital suddenly the last thing I’d be doing is telling thousands of strangers on the internet. I’d share any worries with my family and friends not people I don’t even know.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning ma wee pals ...I agree its private stuff but no wee tiny toaty chezza on with full make up telling the world about big wet wipe she cannae help herself.

• Angry
Ah ok, I avoided her for a few days. What is it with these people? If my husband had to go to hospital suddenly the last thing I’d be doing is telling thousands of strangers on the internet. I’d share any worries with my family and friends not people I don’t even know.
Especially bringing his poor dad in to it ... people don’t need to know.

Morning ma wee pals ...I agree its private stuff but no wee tiny toaty chezza on with full make up telling the world about big wet wipe she cannae help herself.
Sitting in the hot tub 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.