My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely going to make her uncles house another carbon copy of her own place like she did for her aunts.

Can see it coming a mile off 🙄

Reactions: 5
I mean, if I was painting a wall ... even being 5’8 I would STILL need to stand on something to paint the top!
YOU ARE NOT ORIGINAL CHERYL 🙈

• Haha
Use a ladder.! I’m super short and use a ladder it’s quite simple.!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hiya ma wee pals ...aye but wee teeny toaty chezza is a size xxxs and magic ketones make you loose weight ...so aye
The worse thing is I can imagine her saying ‘aye gamer boy big craigey take a wee picture of me looking teeny toaty for the instahuns’

• Haha
Did i miss something is she the bleeping stock controller at b&q now? No one gives a duck what they have stock get back in your house you wee toaty super spreader....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did i miss something is she the bleeping stock controller at b&q now? No one gives a duck what they have stock get back in your house you wee toaty super spreader....
She is trying to encourage other brain dead super spreaders to go out shopping like she always does utter wee tiny toaty twunt ma wee pals

Hiya ma wee pals so wee crabbit bleep chezza bragging at how moody amd horrible she had been ...nothing to be proud about wee krankie and big wet wipe has been using Joe Swashs hairdresser either that or piling shreddies on his head ...why does she interview him about his back ...pair of weans playing house..nanite

Hiya ma wee pals so wee crabbit bleep chezza bragging at how moody amd horrible she had been ...nothing to be proud about wee krankie and big wet wipe has been using Joe Swashs hairdresser either that or piling shreddies on his head ...why does she interview him about his back ...pair of weans playing house..nanite
She is a riddy !!! Going on about her moods, I can’t listen to her any longer. Strange strange relationship they have

• Haha
Funny how shes got sore heads/migraines all the time but can spend ages on insta talking and bleeping about shops when i have a migraine i get auras and cant see, vomitting, slurred speech, numbness in arms etc so i am in a dark room sleeping till it passes not prancing about b&q taking pics of hot tubs!

Still gets asked for ID remember...😳

View attachment 561519
She looks easily 15 years OLDER than she actually is.
She had a photo or Insta story the other day of her hand - think she was showing off her ring or nails? And she has the hands of an old granny.
shes bizzare. She has the face & body of an older lady but she dresses like a teenager. She’s only in her mid 30s, yet she looks like she’s about 50. Very very strange.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.