My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol yeah defo reads here. How many times did she say before 9am, before work etc šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right so the witch is so desperate to go to primark but puts on the facade that she is head to toe dior, balenciaga, flash cars, huge diamond etc.... so why do you so desperately need to be i primark why not just stay home and go once things quiet down a little

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might be back at her desk but she is not working. If I was her boss I would get rid she is only a number at the end of the day. Instagram must interfere with her work every day as she is never off it fellow employees must dislike her.

She is a compulsive spender who likes to brag primark would not be my first choice slave labour etc

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like how the only visible labels on her clothes were size 8/10 or small. Everything else was turned over so it wasnā€™t visible apart from one size 12.

• Haha
And the updates on the Primark que who bleeping cares šŸ¤£. Oh Craig's just drove past and there's no que wait and I'll run out the now šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes waiting on zara order so couldnā€™t she have just bought socks from there or the millions of supermarkets shes been in since the start of lockdown!

Reactions: 2
So ma wee pals I have been lieing sunbathing in ma garden ...not ma front garden like wee toaty krankie and scummy mummy and was thinking this wee bleep flashes her designer bag in primark then goes and buys Jimmy choo copies in primark for Ā£5 ...her DIOR hoodies are fake iron on letters ...fake wee bleep from top to bottom ...why would you go and buy fake Jimmy choo from primark and ...fake wee bleep like her bag and watch she was flashing last week oh and the big cubic zirconia ring ...you either have it or you dont ma wee pals ...nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So ma wee pals I have been lieing sunbathing in ma garden ...not ma front garden like wee toaty krankie and scummy mummy and was thinking this wee bleep flashes her designer bag in primark then goes and buys Jimmy choo copies in primark for Ā£5 ...her DIOR hoodies are fake iron on letters ...fake wee bleep from top to bottom ...why would you go and buy fake Jimmy choo from primark and ...fake wee bleep like her bag and watch she was flashing last week oh and the big cubic zirconia ring ...you either have it or you dont ma wee pals ...nanite
If she can afford chanel trainers at a grand she defo didnt NEED to be in primark this morning! If she wants to go them just admit it dont lie about needing socks, i dont give a duck if she catches covid but at 8am this morning i was at my desk working and will be all week certainly not swanning about shops and pissing about on insta!

• Haha
If she can afford chanel trainers at a grand she defo didnt NEED to be in primark this morning! If she wants to go them just admit it dont lie about needing socks, i dont give a duck if she catches covid but at 8am this morning i was at my desk working and will be all week certainly not swanning about shops and pissing about on insta!
I have no desire to go to primark either...this little fake bleep tries to give the impression her toaty clothes are designer ...if you had that much money to buy a designer bag why go and buy primark knockoffs ...fake wee cubic zirconia bleep

• Haha
I have no desire to go to primark either...this little fake bleep tries to give the impression her toaty clothes are designer ...if you had that much money to buy a designer bag why go and buy primark knockoffs ...fake wee cubic zirconia bleep
I would rather shite on my hands and clap than go within a mile of primark!
i am not a big fan normally, used to years ago but found the quality crap and didnt last long so started buying more expensive items that wash well etc, not like our chez who buys fake dior jumpers and sticky initial badges incase she forgets her name šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I would rather shite on my hands and clap than go within a mile of primark!
i am not a big fan normally, used to years ago but found the quality crap and didnt last long so started buying more expensive items that wash well etc, not like our chez who buys fake dior jumpers and sticky initial badges incase she forgets her name šŸ˜‚
Same here me I used to love it years ago but its disposable shite...you wouldnt go from designer clothes to primark...fake little toaty bleep

Reactions: 1
Hate to say it again but sheā€™s DEFINITELY been on here and read a few home truths that have obviously hit a nerve with her. Only explanation behind her sharing Vicky Pattisonā€™s post this morning.

No one asks you to share your life, but you choose to make your exploits public. Then play victim when you get called out for breaking rules etc. I still donā€™t get why someone needs to put so much out on a public platform; do they need validation, money? I choose not to share my life on line because I know thereā€™s things I probably do that people would disapprove of, but I choose to keep my life private. You canā€™t have it both ways Cheryl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hate to say it again but sheā€™s DEFINITELY been on here and read a few home truths that have obviously hit a nerve with her. Only explanation behind her sharing Vicky Pattisonā€™s post this morning.

No one asks you to share your life, but you choose to make your exploits public. Then play victim when you get called out for breaking rules etc. I still donā€™t get why someone needs to put so much out on a public platform; do they need validation, money? I choose not to share my life on line because I know thereā€™s things I probably do that people would disapprove of, but I choose to keep my life private. You canā€™t have it both ways Cheryl.
I think itā€™s both for wee teeny chezza. She likes to punt anything and everything for a quick buck but also the validation is so important to her it seems.

Same reason she buys designer gear. Itā€™s not that she actually likes half the things she buys or thinks theyā€™re practical, she just gets them for the name plastered over them so people think of her a certain way. She buys and wears designer crap for other people, not herself.

Iā€™m close to unfollowing, unfortunately I canā€™t see any redeeming traits in her now.

Reactions: 5
Has she seriously been shopping again.? Iā€™ve not set foot in a shop since lockdown was lifted, tell a lie I work for a major supermarket and I had to get some bits from wickes but did a click and collect, in then out.!

Has she seriously been shopping again.? Iā€™ve not set foot in a shop since lockdown was lifted, tell a lie I work for a major supermarket and I had to get some bits from wickes but did a click and collect, in then out.!
Same here I have no desire to go shopping in clothes shops yet this little bleep is in touching and grabbing everything in sight trying to get other brain less cunts to go out shopping..
Like I have said before just because you can doesnt mean you should ma wee pals

So she bought Ā£160.00 worth of ā€œstuffā€ from primark and returning 70 odd quid of it?? duck sake šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.