My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually OBSESSED talking about money, spend, purchases etc. It’s actually such a sad quality, I can totally imagine her buying her own drinks when she’s out, not wanting to put into a Kitty, and judging everyone by what they do or don’t have?

Reactions: 7
She is actually OBSESSED talking about money, spend, purchases etc. It’s actually such a sad quality, I can totally imagine her buying her own drinks when she’s out, not wanting to put into a Kitty, and judging everyone by what they do or don’t have?
Totally ... we all know someone like that. It’s a sad existence to be so obsessed about what everything cost ... although considering most things recently are Barras fakes, not very much

Reactions: 2
Cheryl: 'I only book travel for myself, I don't book for others.'

BULLSHIT

Story below:
Notice how she is now calling it her travel business!

Cannot stand this wummin! She would honestly sell sand to the Arabs!

Screenshot_20210428-064233_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing she’s on the beg for one of those straw bags with her initials on?

Support small businesses my arse. The only small businesses she recommends are the ones which give her free stuff.

Then as soon as she can she goes and spunks over £100 in primark and goes for dinner in TGIs. Cos that’s supporting small businesses 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Why did she need to go with big Craigy for his Kinect therapy and why does she think anyone cares enough to have done all of those stories?!

Reactions: 8
Why did she need to go with big Craigy for his Kinect therapy and why does she think anyone cares enough to have done all of those stories?!
Big wet wipe must have needed his wife mum to go with him and hold his hand.

Can't believe they haven't marketed this amazing growth treatment yet. She saw wet wipes legs grow before her own eyes! Almost as fast as her pinocchio nose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely she shouldn’t have been in there? I wasn’t allowed into the orthodontist with my just turned 16yo today never mind chaperoning an almost 40yo man 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those hands 😰😰😰😰

Surely she shouldn’t have been in there? I wasn’t allowed into the orthodontist with my just turned 16yo today never mind chaperoning an almost 40yo man 🤦🏻‍♀️
I would imagine she gave a spiel about being a super important instahun who wears xxxxxxxs clothes and gets id’d in every shop

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those hands 😰😰😰😰
Hiya ma wee pals the hand picture bragging about her nails was purely to show off her cubic zirconia ring from dubai,her hands resemble my mother who is 69...crooked fingers and wrinkly skin..so aye nanite ma wee pals

Filming the wee guy busking, I hope she gave him a donation, altho I doubt it ..she is such a selfish self indulgent little bleep so aye ma wee pals

Reactions: 6
Morning ma wee pals so wee krankie claims she is an awesome wife...urr ye aye? She cannae cook for a start and orders breakfast lunch and dinner fae ribs.. .she cannae make a cocktail and orders that ready made ...big wet wipe does the washing ...so what do you do wee chezza to make you awesome..apart from spend big wet wipes inheritance on fake designer gear ...bleeping
Wee hobbit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she stand like she is just about to start highland dancing ? ...fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her outfits are either ones for a teenager not a woman pushing 40 or complete opposite and ones my gran would wear like today.

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals the wee bleep is on the beg again for her uncles house , why go in and film trying to shame people , get back in your front garden to sunbathe like scummy mummy does so aye ma wee pals nanite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.