My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing she’s on the beg for some free dinners? Mentioning how empty her fridge is.....

Novel idea but maybe try and BUY your food instead of going on the beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are like a pair of daft teenagers playing house,shameless wee bleep shezza begging for riba freebies do aye ma wee pals.

Reactions: 3
They are a total side show quite sad how they can’t switch off from Instagram at all. They are one attention seeking couple with no boundaries. Total idiots.

Reactions: 5
They are a total side show quite sad how they can’t switch off from Instagram at all. They are one attention seeking couple with no boundaries. Total idiots.
They are just teenage chavvy bastards in the bodies of adults. It’s so weird. They are so tacky and just..... urgh they make me cringe a bit. He is literally just a man-baby with his seriously cringe obsession with Celtic football club and she’s just like some daft wee Ned (heads up Glasgow people!!) they make me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Especially Cheryl ... we know her address, car details, kids details, her ex and his Mrs details, her house doesn’t have an alarm ... goodness, I could go on!
Then there was the ad/not an ad for Monzo bank, its astonishing how much personal information they give away to tens of thousands of people!

Reactions: 3
Who remembers the time wee krankie was in london and happened to be in the same restaurant as lorna luxe she was creaming her wee toaty knickers and had to go and accost her , totally second hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wee dora the explorer out with her fake DIOR Hoodie...how can you take her seriously...fake hoodie fake ring fake watch fake trainers fake bag .
The list is endless...she is a fake wee scrote ....and sunbathes in her front garden same as scummy mummy nuff said ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wee teeny toaty Chezza that gets ID’d everywhere she goes 😳😳😳 oh yeah and doesn’t use filters 🤔🤔🤔
1943B9B3-6391-4EDF-9B25-FF9EC7502A57.png

• Haha
You just knew she would be first in Primark today. So has she taken the day off from work for that? She’s such a pain in the arse honestly lol

• Haha
It’s the placement of the miu miu hand bag and the designer purse coming out of the hand bag right in front of two plant pots she’s supposed to be showing us 🤣🤣🤣 We know ur game wee Cheryl, you’re not really showing us the plant pots are you?

• Haha
It’s the placement of the miu miu hand bag and the designer purse coming out of the hand bag right in front of two plant pots she’s supposed to be showing us 🤣🤣🤣 We know ur game wee Cheryl, you’re not really showing us the plant pots are you?
Of course not! She could’ve showed us them on the shelf but she had to show off the “designer” bag.

She is incredibly vain!

A real buzz in the air at primark hopefully with a few covid particles inhaled ...germ spreading wee scrote👊🏻

She 100% reads here. There’s no way she would’ve explained going out early before work if she hadn’t. Also the part on her story about some people not wanting to go out yet or others being excited is just her trying to justify her crappy super spreader behaviour over this whole pandemic.

Notice how we’ve not had any stories about her closing her rings for a while. She’s too busy spreading her germs all over Scotland, flashing her cash and stuffing her greedy face 😡😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.