My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this forum, she is a daily discussion point amongst my friends and I. Small size obsessed, money and boasting about everything she has obsessed, and finally....obsessed with playing her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad I found this forum, she is a daily discussion point amongst my friends and I. Small size obsessed, money and boasting about everything she has obsessed, and finally....obsessed with playing her hair!
Crooked fingers in mouth constantly , she is a vile wee toaty cretin ma wee pal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im really confused. Why is teeny toatty Cheryl ordering so many Size 12s from New Look? Thought she was a size XXXXS and a size 8? Even though you can see the buttons straining on the dress that's far to big for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you go on your ig claiming you have been a wee bleep aka crabbit bizzum , I am actually finding her more infuriating than hinch and thats a big goal to beat..wee fanny

Reactions: 4
Shes obsessed with sizes.... says she is an XS most of the time but then shows zara trousers and said a large was too tight....... i smell shite 💩

Reactions: 7
Shes obsessed with sizes.... says she is an XS most of the time but then shows zara trousers and said a large was too tight....... i smell shite 💩
Hiding half of her behind a big rock thing on their jaunt today. That’s not something a teeny toaty size xs person does. That’s what a chunky butt like myself does 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiding half of her behind a big rock thing on their jaunt today. That’s not something a teeny toaty size xs person does. That’s what a chunky butt like myself does 🤣🤣
Its the gloating that irritates me, i dont care what size or shape she is but stop ramming it down peoples throats, shes got such a smug face 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s not an xs in Zara ... my mum is a size 6 and is an xs normally but can take a medium in Zara! It’s like she thinks we are all thick as duck and can’t see shes bullshitting!!! It’s an awful awful way to body shame!! Influencer my arse

Reactions: 2
Anyone spy the Chanel trainers and necklace in todays poses.... wonder if this is more dubai fakes popping in as those trainers are at least a grand

Reactions: 6
You can imagine tonight oh someone asked me about my trainers. Total fake as she wouldn’t spend the money.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.