My Home is My Haven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad for washing machine gel tablets after she spent the best part of a year telling everyone that they are bad for your washing machine! She swore that she would never go back to gel tablets and pretty sure she has a full highlight about it. But now doing an ad for them!

She needs called out, absolutely full of tit! Changes her views and opinions as often as she touches her face and hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That big list of days out in Glasgow she has just shared someone shared it on the social mama thread. Wonder if that is how she got it 😂😂

Reactions: 5
That big list of days out in Glasgow she has just shared someone shared it on the social mama thread. Wonder if that is how she got it 😂😂
It's been going round facebook for ages, it's nothing new, anyone with kids will have seen it a million times.

Reactions: 6
She's an annoying false little bleep. The live with that other cretin Luxe family 5 the other night, the two of them peddling pyramid schemes finished me off with her.

Lying toaty bleep.....so there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's been going round facebook for ages, it's nothing new, anyone with kids will have seen it a million times.
Agree and the list she is sharing is so old some things have now closed down but she will be thinking she is the best sharing something people don’t know about

Reactions: 4
Ad for washing machine gel tablets after she spent the best part of a year telling everyone that they are bad for your washing machine! She swore that she would never go back to gel tablets and pretty sure she has a full highlight about it. But now doing an ad for them!

She needs called out, absolutely full of tit! Changes her views and opinions as often as she touches her face and hair!
That’s right!!! Our wee pal will peddle anything for a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she’s been the new take out Salt and Chilli .... alllllll the Glasgow instahuns got golden chopsticks when Jimmy opened the place for a free meal, not our Cheryl! She’s a bit late to the party now 👀

Hiya ma wee pal do I get a prize for winning this bingo...nanite
Prize is an invite to join the holiday pyramid scheme and pay for our wee pals holidays next year 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hiya ma wee pals so wee toaty chezza is not so toaty and very puffy , maybe its all the freebies of food she is consuming...wee crabbit bizzum...duck right off you pretentious little bleep.so aye nanite ma wee pals
To add to this I presume she hasnt had her covid vaccine as she would have been bleating on about it but still doing her Dora the explorer spreading germs , for sure we will have another lockdown with cunts like toaty cheryl, unvaccinated living life like normal👊🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How old are those teeny tiny toaty hands and wrists not much of an advert I would be looking for younger models that genuinely get I d

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.