Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
Ya, she's very clueless and messy in her application.
I find her very harmless and seems a nice person.
She's not polished but maybe that's her niche.
Too many faking perfection.
The random mam at home who hasn't a clue about makeup probably trusts if Caroline applies it slapping it on willy nilly then she can do and it'll look half ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her own show 😂😂😂😂😂 honestly what the hell!!! Who in there right mind is going to pay €35 to see that!! Madness! The notions of her to think she’s at that level 🤣

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
So you can tell she is an alcoholic from a few posts on Insta? Bullshit.
She is definitely showing strong signs of being very dependent on drinking. A few posts? She literally posts everyday and a lot of her activities and a lot revolve around green water as she calls it.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Jacket & shirt look to big on him. Could she not have woren trousers for the occasion and change into shorts after all the formalities.

spotlight

VIP Member
How did this show even come about? Was she approached to do it or just decided to do it herself? Like is she just gonna neck a carlsberg while dancing in a dress that barely covers her arse?

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
@Tank Girl
I was just about to post that😂
She made it all about herself in that story with her son,her tan,earrings, shein too & shorts & makeup & couldn't last one day,her child's day,without drinking ...unbelievable
Im not religious my kid didn’t make a communion but it seems to be all about the mothers / glam for loads. The drinking is a given she defo has a problem. I’m not surprised at the shorts but I am shocked if that makes sense 🥴🤣

User141

Chatty Member
Hate to speculate but I said before I think the eldest has additional needs. He seems like a nice young lad, has his quirks but the youngest is just plain bold. No rearing on him

JanineButcher

She’s there complaining about the husband not being around when she literally does sweet fuck all everyday but eat, drink and shop . At least he’s bringing in the money for her do that . God forbid she had to cook the kids a dinner

User141

Chatty Member
Why is she giving out about the husband doing up the garden? I dont get it like hes being productive. What does she want him to do sit on his hole drinking with her🙄

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I liked her at the start she was defo something different. However I gave up following for a few reasons. 1. Bperfect gives me the willies. 2 . So does SHEIN and all the unnecessary “ hauls ” (the planet is on fire.) No one needs that amount of stuff. No one. And 3. She obviously has a drink problem and can’t go a day without it which is an uncomfortable watch.

• Heart

nothanks91

VIP Member
Why is the lad who’s 15, 6 years older than Cullen, sitting in the back of the car all the time while the young lad is in the front.

People asking her is she going on a tour!!! Ah seriously who on earth is going to pay to see this shitshow! I honestly can’nt see it going ahead

Also that child is a brat, the language out of him is a disgrace for a 8 year old

I still don’t believe she is 43, she looks 63 on her stories today, her teeth are a disgrace. They are ageing her massively, her face is caving in around her mouth and then that thing she does of putting her bottom lip over her top lip 🤮 If she sorted the teeth out and sorted her hair out she’s have some chance. She’s a mess as it is. Literally I see is Jimmy Saville to

She looked great, but why doesn't she wear the correct size tops. She always looks like she can't breathe.

I don't honestly see why anyone would pay to see her. Who/ what is she? Just watch her tiktok, for free.