Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamex

VIP Member
There was a few posts here about how real she is compared to other "influencers" she's not real she's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Heidi77

VIP Member
Ah look she seems harmless enough. Who is she hurting? She seems to enjoy her life. There are far worse people on here than Caroline.

Femma

Chatty Member
It's the same old thing with her over and over. I liked her too at first but 90 % of her content now is
" Look what She got in Pennysssssss"
" She got another Shein Haul"
" Will She style it up for you"?
Proceeds to try on ill fitting too short garment and throw on a blazer.

• Haha

Suzie1982

Right....think this my first ever comment on tattle! Anyways I so enjoyed caroline in the beginning....still watch all her videos. What's pissing me off is caroline trying to be an influencer!! She's 43, I'm 44 and honestly I'm not a one for looks etc bit she honestly looks at least 52! To me she doesn't just naturally have it and I'm sorry who the fuck is paying to go see her. I see she was at.dirtbirds tonight who are hilarious but let me guess she will be there to take their content!! She honestly thinks she is a celebrity....bless her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Witch25

I know Caroline is a bit marmite and not everyone likes her. However I really admire how open she is about her size and how she is showcasing you can look fab at any size. She isn’t filtering and photoshopping herself to create a false narrative. In a world of fakes on Instagram I have to admire someone who is openly and honestly just themselves.

User141

Chatty Member
It’s shocking she lets the little lad drink all the coke? I mean not even Coke Zero or diet but has to be the full sugar one, he’s appeared now a couple of times with one . I think she wants people to say it to her ..
Coke his the least of her worries with him. The filth of his nails and the filth coming from his mouth. All she’s worried about is shaking her tits for the camera when he stands watching 🤢

nothanks91

VIP Member
I actually like Caroline, well I think she’s entertaining and I don’t mind her, compared to some of the rest that are so false and ignorant. I think her hair would be much better brown

The nails have been that way for weeks I genuinely nearly got sick when I saw them, I have a bit the same age and if he told me I couldn’t cut his nails well I’d tell him you’re not going out the door so. No training nothing. His behaviour in Dunnes yesterday was dreadful, no need for her dragging him there that’s all she does every day.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Those shorts for a communion.. each to their own but it's a no from me. And I'm only 34 😅🙈 They do nothing for her. A nice dress would have been much better.
She was sent an absolutely gorgeous long dress as few months back and everyone complimented her on it. Would have been perfect for yesterday.

User141

Chatty Member
His behaviour is absolutely shocking. Turns my stomach when i see him. Seems like she leaves them to their own devices

Reactions: 9

tbo

Easily known she doesn’t work (a proper job!) when she suggested how to jazz up those shorts for work … if I showed up to my workplace dressed like that I’d be told go home and change and rightly so!

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Wearing the Dunne's skirt as a dress 🙈😳 could she please stop? All the comments are saying no to it as a dress. Why does she have to ruin things by making them shorter? 🙈 It's madness. She has a fine pair of legs , but that doesn't mean you have to wear short things all the time.

Sionnachglic

Chatty Member
The young lad is a wee 💩, fair play to the older lad the pizza looked great, and them home ec practicals are no joke

JanineButcher

I don’t understand her issue here again…. Her husband was cutting the grass and she was cooking the dinner? And she said he’ll do anything but feed the child … he’s being helpful and still doing a household chore .. would she rather cut the grass? Putting a pizza in the oven and boiling eggs is hardly cooking .