Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Has she ever worked before this? Can get my head around her at all, why does she make those faces and speak the way she does, not being horrible but does she have a medical issue. I dnt find her one funny.

Reactions: 8

anniewannie

Chatty Member
I think and was right to say about the brother. If she didn't people would say how is she coming on acting the clown, trying on clothes etc with what's going on. She talks openly about her struggles, the brother with special needs, losing her mother, her sister's cancer. She's a very caring person I'd say. When you put yourself out there you have signed up to making your life kind of public. Hopefully the brother will be ok.

• Heart
Why does she have to constantly record herself up close with her gob wide open showing off all of the 4 teeth in her head, rotten!!!

allthetruth

VIP Member
There’s something wrong with the Rita ora dress she says no the only thing that’s wrong is an auld one like her thinking she is a young one she is the definition of mutton dressed as lamb

Reactions: 7

bloggahbloggah

She said on her stories today that there was such huge demand for tickets that she’s cancelled the original venue to go somewhere bigger , everyone will get a refund. Bigger venue, more people is less cos for ticket prices apparently

• Haha

Alikat

The nails have been that way for weeks I genuinely nearly got sick when I saw them, I have a bit the same age and if he told me I couldn’t cut his nails well I’d tell him you’re not going out the door so. No training nothing. His behaviour in Dunnes yesterday was dreadful, no need for her dragging him there that’s all she does every day.
But don't you know... She's a very busy lady with alot of clothes to buy from charity shops and penny's... Doesn't have time to be cutting nails.
That floor ain't going to fill itself!

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
I'd say she was the talk of the Church. Imagine turning up in shorts for a child's communion. Does she think she is a teenager or something. She is an absolute state. All she seems to do is drink. And shows it all over the gram. Be more in her line tidy up that room she films in. People aren't laughing with her, they are laughing at her. She thinks she is gaining followers because she is funny, it's because she is car crash, people can't look away.

Loki

I thought the older fella was doing home economics in school? And why would boys of 8 and 15 (rough age guessed) need to be “fed” by their father?? The only reason I can think of why she’s giving out about the husband cutting the grass, cleaning the bbq etc is cos it makes her look like an even lazier slob, sitting down watching him with her green water.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
She tried on a dress from Dunne's. Why does she have to pull everything up to make it shorter? Yeah, she has good legs but that dress isn't nice that short. It's taking the whole classy vibe away from it. Then again i suppose there isn't a classy bone in Caroline's body.

I honestly think there is something lacking in her life and she’s trying to fill a void. The hauls are all for content for tik tok, she thinks she’s getting somewhere with that and has made it, making a show of herself more like! That room is a disgrace no normal person would have a room like that, the dirt on the carpet 🤢

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Tbf she’s the pits but I haven’t seen anyone look good in the BPerfect shite they all look like they are in Drag 🤣

User141

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t wait for car wash how old is he 8/9 ?? dictating what she’s does he be getting a swift kick up the hole little shit I’ve 4 boys not a hope I let them determine what I do.
Exactly hes the boss in that house!

422KCDC

I mean it’s not rocket science clearing that out. Everything that is on the floor bring it out to hallway and go through bag off what doesn’t fit or she won’t wear and the other small pile will be what she wears. Repeat process for hanged stuff and then put back what you’d wear. Her room as grim as it is would prob take 4 hours max.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
The tiktok of her slugging the bottle of champagne. Thought it was an old video of shane macgowan. Teeth and all
She could easily sort out the teeth rather than spend so much on rubbish clothes that she doesn't need.

Maybe she will get a collob from a dentist