My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to tell her just enjoy the holiday and get off the phone. She seems harmless a bit cracked

I started following her when she started off and really liked her but quickly saw how rough she is😳 not for me

Her handle is my crazy life on insta and tiktok. Shein hauls and drinking every night of the week. Shes relatively new (i think). She commented on Julies tiktok when she was too drunk to make the feis β€˜dont worry happens us all’ or something along those lines. Very thrashy

I started following her when she started off and really liked her but quickly saw how rough she is😳 not for me
In what way rough? I don't find her rough, but she is a bit cracked. Don't know if it's put on for the TikTok or the gram or is she genuinely like this all the time. She got her husband to ship out her SheIn haul to Spain to her cos it was a day late arriving. That's crazy! She did a haul on TikTok of it. πŸ™ˆ She needs to step away from the phone while on hols and maybe upload everything when she's back.

Reactions: 1
In what way rough? I don't find her rough, but she is a bit cracked. Don't know if it's put on for the TikTok or the gram or is she genuinely like this all the time. She got her husband to ship out her SheIn haul to Spain to her cos it was a day late arriving. That's crazy! She did a haul on TikTok of it. πŸ™ˆ She needs to step away from the phone while on hols and maybe upload everything when she's back.
Well rough/ common as muck whatever you want to call it πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well rough/ common as muck whatever you want to call it πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Ah i see. I thought you were saying rough as in scummy. She's mad but i wouldn't say common as muck. I just couldn't believe her husband posted out her SheIn order to her. She's constantly shopping , I don't even know where she keeps it all. πŸ™ˆ If say it's fairly cluttered , with all the SheIn/Penneys/charity shops. She posts new stuff nearly everyday. How does she get the time to wear it all πŸ˜… I literally go from my work clothes into my PJs πŸ˜… not sure if she works though, haven't heard her mention it.

Ah i see. I thought you were saying rough as in scummy. She's mad but i wouldn't say common as muck. I just couldn't believe her husband posted out her SheIn order to her. She's constantly shopping , I don't even know where she keeps it all. πŸ™ˆ If say it's fairly cluttered , with all the SheIn/Penneys/charity shops. She posts new stuff nearly everyday. How does she get the time to wear it all πŸ˜… I literally go from my work clothes into my PJs πŸ˜… not sure if she works though, haven't heard her mention it.
Her husband was mentioned last nite at dinner so I presume hes out there for a few days

The husband was always with them.. i think he just arranged to have the package posted out

The husband was always with them.. i think he just arranged to have the package posted out
I may have took it up wrong but ty way she said it , I thought he sent it out to her. πŸ™„ Didn't realise he was there with her.

State of her wardrobe only imagine what the rest of the gaff looks like, I'd say it's crawling. She doesn't work so no excuse to have a clean house and both kids are old enough now

Reactions: 2