Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She looked great, but why doesn't she wear the correct size tops. She always looks like she can't breathe.

I don't honestly see why anyone would pay to see her. Who/ what is she? Just watch her tiktok, for free.

Reactions: 7

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Grown adult women doing fast fashion “ hauls ” turns my stomach . Such greed/ waste. Esp when it’s thrown all over the floor.

Noa75

Like I've said before I was at the show in Ennis. People had travelled from Cork to that show. And I can tell for sure and certain that they won't be parting with money to attend again. There was no show. Apart from Jimmy C who did make up which no one could see as there was no camera on it and a brief chat with the menopause expert, that was it. She brought the boys on stage and the sister. Dimplestilskin the comedian wasn't able to attend but nothing put in her slot. The DJ kept the show going and he was fair bad. The disco after was like a really bad hen party.

Caroline was a breath of fresh air at the start but the penneys, dunnes, shein, charity shop hauls are just ridiculous at this stage. The same BPerfect make up every day, slathering on that bronzing stuff and getting it all over her hair and neck.

The irony is that Caroline is a nice person, when she's being true to herself and not performing for the camera, I know she has to keep the content up but the more I see the more I think that she'll turn people off. I don't find her even remotely interesting any more, the more I see I'm just verring more and more towards thinking that she's bordering on being quite vulgar. Pity because like I said, she seems nice and even a bit vulnerable and I think she won't take her social media demise well, neither would she take commentary such as what is said on here well.
Agree 💯 in what you’re saying I watched her from the beginning she was a breath of fresh air a bit mad but in a nice way.But the last few months she’s changed this constant pushing of products bugs the bloody hell out of me, I can’t stand BPerfect now it’s all she uses and I hate the product now & it’s not just her its with the rest of the insta Huns it just ruins it for me they become walking talking advertising adverts then I find myself flicking through their stories then before you know it I unfollow.

nothanks91

VIP Member
The amount of people she claims who come up to her on the street .. I find that so hard to believe.
You’d swear she’s Beyoncé.

These ‘shows’ make me laugh .. like, WHY 😂
They genuinely do. I witnessed this in Ennis

• Haha
  • Wow

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Someone said it on another thread, sick of all the huns kids at the minute. They re all down engagement so dragging out the brats. I don’t think any of us go online to see other peoples kids tbf and most are pains in the holes whose mammys head is stuck in a phone all day 🤣

Reactions: 6

jez

I find her appalling
State of her home & she's at home all day,her son bring paraded on social media with absolutely vile language,all for entertainment & followers
My son was no angel but if he did curse,he was corrected,God help her when he's older
And She seems to drink everyday/night & for someone who is apparently on depression medication,she shouldn't be drinking...out for lunch today & drinking again & her son with her
It would answer her better to concentrate on her kids & her home

Jellybb

VIP Member
Just came across this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking hell I don’t know what to make of her but I’m kinda entertained 🤣🤣

• Haha

allthetruth

VIP Member
Imagine the smell in that room worh all the second hand shit out of the second hand shop that she doesn’t even wash 🤢🤢

I’m baffled as to why she has a following.
talking about her self in the 3rd person.
Her straw hair.
She clearly has a drink problem.

Why do people want to watch this train wreck

nothanks91

VIP Member
I like Caroline but she need to keep being herself. Very sly the way she put AD behind the 42% off sign. She’s getting sneaky and she will lose her following

User141

Chatty Member
Hes so bold. Hes just turned 9 and is making his communion in a few weeks. Always on saying school homework etc is so stupid and she sits laughing. Also giving out about mass and communion etc why is he getting it then🙄

Her sister was undergoing treatment for cancer recently and got the all clear. Im delighted for them, not a nice thing to go through

• Heart

Casperoo

Chatty Member
That dump of a room gives me anxiety. Like how can she walk into that everyday and be happy? I know we all have those spare rooms that we put shite in, we have chairs in our bedrooms with the clothes on them. but this is a whole different level. 😳 It's just insane. She definitely has a hoarding problem. Wonder what her husband thinks of it all?

Imagine living with her?

She's chaotic and seems to get off on that.
She's the type I'd absolutely avoid on a night out. And don't tell me that most, if not all, her "followers" aren't laughing AT her. Although, to be fair, going by the questions they ask (thick as shit) they're possibly well met.

User141

Chatty Member
Shes always putting down the eldest last doesn’t give him much time at all. Then lords it over the other little brat 😡