Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Femma

Chatty Member
Yes , it takes guts to get on in front of thousands and rock a swimsuit try on. No filters or well though out poses or angles. She has great legs .
Makes a change from Sinead curvy style who when she is selling her brand and supposedly proud of her curves, places objects in front of her stomach or bends over.
Caroline is probably the realest Irish instagrammer of late.

Reactions: 9

JanineButcher

Because she’s so “ crazy ” 🥴🤣🤣🤣
I don’t understand her going on about having to ‘slow’ down or that she does too much …

She doesn’t have a job? She only has two kids or she drags up. All she does is going to pennies and eats. Am I missing something ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Loki

I expected the shorts…but Jesus did she have to shorten them up to arse cheek! I know she believes she has fabulous legs (and they’re decent to be fair) but doesn’t mean you have to have them out up to the groin!! 🙄 Sometimes less is more!!

Reactions: 8

jez

How has she so many followers?
She's so loud & brash & she seems to think she's a lot slimmer than she is,especially trying on that red dress in a size16 today & saying she could've fit into a 14....it was stuck to her.
Her makeup is actually horrendous & that room,Jesus I'd die doing any stories on any social media platform with a room like that behind me.
But worse than all that for me, is the language she encourages her young son to use & she's all proud of him but does nothing but put the eldest son down.
On her story today,she said her eldest son had done an Irish test yesterday & she says 'I must ask him how he got on'....the next day!
Why didn't she ask yesterday?
If I acted like that on Instagram, my husband would tell me to cop on & stop showing myself & the entire family up

• Heart

iwokelikethis

Omg the language out of cullen on the live and she just laughing at him... i would be mortified if my child behaved like that....

I can’nt understand why she talks about herself in the 3rd person all the time, it’s so stupid!
Does anyone actually listen to her podcast, from the clips on tik tok she’d put anyone asleep listening to the monotone voice she puts on

Jellybb

VIP Member
I agree, I liked her in the beginning.
She seems to be getting more manic and desperate by the day. Her content is pretty boring too, very repetitive.
And I know this is cruel, but in the last tik tok where she pulled out the hair extensions, she looks so like Jimmy Saville. Sorry, I can't unsee it.
Hahahahhahahaha I’m gonna get sick from laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where are all her back teeth?

• Haha
I’m sorry but the close up of the teeth with her head thrown back showing all the missing ones 🤢🤢 yet she thinks she’s gods gift 😬

Cork show must‘nt be selling very well if she’s taken to the radio to promote it and sell a few tickets! She totally delusional! She really thinks she is going to make it and hit the jackpot by making a few tik toks everyday and making a show of herself doing try on’s in clothes that don’t fit her!! She’s not well

Noa75

Yeah because he has a bit of cop on and wants to cut the childrens hair. She cant be told 🙄
And the digs because the man likes to clean the fecking gaf he works full time too, all she does is sit in the car stuffing her face with the little brat swearing. Shes really loosing the run of herself I liked watching her at the start she was different take me as I am kinda vibe. Now besties with the rest of the shit head influencers every second post is a flipping advert.
While she is at that event tonight with your one Sinead any chance she could give her one of her over priced vests that actually fit 🤪

User141

Chatty Member
Oh my god the venom in her face when the older child interrupted the ghostbusters film review was unreal. All she wants is that bold little fucker on cursing cant be arsed having a conversation with the well spoken older child. The young lad sitting in the front too and the bug lad in the back all the time.

nothanks91

VIP Member
I think she’s not the worst of them, we have enough huns pretending to be something they are not. At least she’s not portraying the perfect house for the gram. Fair enough her wardrobe is messy, I’m sick of seeing curated homes, homework time in my house is a nightmare, I cook dinners too that no one will eat. She’s more relatable than an awful lot of accounts. Questionable clothes/hair/drink and makeup choices but if she’s happy that’s all that counts to her, not to me. I’ll bow out now before I get beheaded. I’m not Caroline either.
I agree, I like Caroline, she’s entertaining that’s for sure and doesn’t seem fake.shes defo not the worst of them and was awhful what happened her house! I’m also not Caroline. 🤣

• Haha

Begrand

I’m sorry I like a good time myself a few drinks and a nice few drinks over Christmas but I’m not out every night and kids looking at me pissed in the house. As someone who grew up with parents who had alcohol addiction I feel sorry for the kids. She’s like a young one who had had her first drink going to a teenage disco. Is there no one in her life to tell her to cop on 🤔

iwokelikethis

Getting the sister to join in with the begging.... how did she miss them when shes constantly in daily showing her hauls... if she wanted it that bad im sure if she stopped buying shite shes afford it in a few days

Noa75

I was at the show and there was nothing from Claire’s brand in the bag. Not even a voucher so don’t know what was going on there. I wouldn’t imagine Claire would have given 400 samples of the sun drops or whatever else she’s selling. The bag had a Jenny Glow body spray, perfume sample from Valley of roses, Mini mascara from B perfect, VIP magazine and a couple of discount codes and flyers for the stalls that were there on the night.
Caroline would really need to learn from the Ennis show and put on an actual show in Cork. I know the comedian let her down due to personal circumstances but even aside from that there was no content. The menopause lady would have been good if she’d gotten more time. Poor Jimmy C came eventhough he was grieving and he got no chance he didn’t have a ring light or a close up camera on what he was doing so the audience were lost while that was going on. Only for the DJ who did a few atrocious games with the audience there really was no show as such.
I like Caroline. Her podcasts are good and she comes across as nice. She’s vulnerable though and I’d be worried how she will cope with the inevitable fall when it comes. She’s gaining notoriety for being a mad bitch but being in cahoots with Scurvy Sinead and Lizard Reaney isn’t going to serve her well in the long run.
And her shopping addiction is on another level. How many bags of Penneys clothes can you buy in a week. I know it’s content and you’d be hoping most of it is returned but it’s quite overwhelming watching it unfold.
You’d be worried about her health too she spends her life eating takeaways, breakfast lunch and dinner.
And finally while I’m on a roll, having the kids so exposed is just wrong.
Phew I didn’t plan that long post 🤩
Very well said… she has sold her soul to the insta hags they are laughing at her not with her it’s all promotion for them. She is a very vulnerable person I said before I genuinely like her but I actually cringe now watching she’s the talk of the town and not in a good way. Shes gained a massive following be it for good reasons or bad they see it free advertising for them. The young lad been constantly exposed and been allowed to curse and run amuck is not right. I second the above poster her falling will happen and it will be painful.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Has she ever worked before this? Can get my head around her at all, why does she make those faces and speak the way she does, not being horrible but does she have a medical issue. I dnt find her one funny.

anniewannie

Chatty Member
I think and was right to say about the brother. If she didn't people would say how is she coming on acting the clown, trying on clothes etc with what's going on. She talks openly about her struggles, the brother with special needs, losing her mother, her sister's cancer. She's a very caring person I'd say. When you put yourself out there you have signed up to making your life kind of public. Hopefully the brother will be ok.

• Heart