Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Those shorts for a communion.. each to their own but it's a no from me. And I'm only 34 😅🙈 They do nothing for her. A nice dress would have been much better.

Reactions: 5

allthetruth

VIP Member
Is it normal to be drinking Prosecco on a Tuesday in the middle of the day sounds like a drink issue to me

User141

Chatty Member
I thought so too how nasty. Feel sorry for that eldest boy they are always skitting his home ec cooking

skittykitty

Right....think this my first ever comment on tattle! Anyways I so enjoyed caroline in the beginning....still watch all her videos. What's pissing me off is caroline trying to be an influencer!! She's 43, I'm 44 and honestly I'm not a one for looks etc bit she honestly looks at least 52! To me she doesn't just naturally have it and I'm sorry who the fuck is paying to go see her. I see she was at.dirtbirds tonight who are hilarious but let me guess she will be there to take their content!! She honestly thinks she is a celebrity....bless her 🙄
Shes 43??????? 😱😳😱

• Haha
  • Wow

jez

She is driving me crazy when she eats or drinks in stories,the noise of her gulping is awful 😖

• Sick

Ruby1

And the child is going to make an appearance too … like who on earth would want to go to that ?

• Sad

tbo

The amount of people she claims who come up to her on the street .. I find that so hard to believe.
You’d swear she’s Beyoncé.

These ‘shows’ make me laugh .. like, WHY 😂

Tank Girl

VIP Member
They make me laugh these huns. If she always wanted to go to EP why did she never buy a ticket. No shortage of cash , she’s keeping the sweat shops in business ffs.

anniewannie

Chatty Member
The room is crawling. The dogs inside on top of the clothes. The sister must be badly off for a dress to brave it in there, you can smell it through the phone.

Femma

Chatty Member
Can we get a race thread for Caroline?
I hate the young fellas language, I hate the dogs sleeping amounts her floordrobe, but she's not the worst. I find her entertaining and better than all these fake shites selling a perfect life.
---
I hate the young fellas language, I hate the dogs sleeping amounts her floordrobe, but she's not the worst. I find her entertaining and better than all these fake shites selling a perfect life.
* Rave thread not race 🙄
---
---

* Rave thread not race 🙄
Ahh lads I'm sorry for my spelling. My phone's predicted text makes an appearance of me.
---
---

* Rave thread not race 🙄
---

Ahh lads I'm sorry for my spelling. My phone's predicted text makes an appearance of me.
Is this actually for real? I spelt Ape and it changed it to appearance, holy god I give up.

• Haha