Mumsnet #40 I sit on my throne of potatoes and I laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people view tattoos as an expression of their individuality.

If I were young, I'd be asserting my individuality by not having any.

That would be for two reasons. First, I'm not a massive fan of pain. Second, I'm a boring bastard. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I really want a chippy for my lunch now. And yes I can eat all the chips along with a nice big sausage 😋.
At least I'll die happy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've found a new way to enjoy MN.
Replacing the acronyms...

DM = Dungeon Master
DH = Dick Head

Must be more...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The things you can't say out loud thread is basically an advert for mumsnet.
Absolutely horrible!
Tempted to put 'mumsnet is a cesspit of superiority, causal racism and loathing. <tinkly laugh>'
Thread title:
A cesspit of superiority, casual racism, loathing, and tinkly laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm still adding tattoos now at 50, fucks are not given what anyone, including mnetters think. I'm fairly heavily tattooed. Growing old disgracefully 😂

Our chippy does ginormous portions as well, I order kids meals now, not a stealth boast, but because a kids chips and curry is still bloody huge and half the price. I'm a tight cow

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The things you can't say out loud thread is basically an advert for mumsnet.
Absolutely horrible!
Tempted to put 'mumsnet is a cesspit of superiority, causal racism and loathing. <tinkly laugh>'
I reported it and pointed out that like all the "unpopular opinion" threads before it, it was just an opportunity for ableism, racism, transphobia, fat hate, classism, homophobia and any other form of bigotry you care to name. It's been hidden now and I hope it remains so but I'm not confident.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good! It was horrible. Old people drink coffee all day and we all roll around laughing in our million pound houses, women who don't breastfeed are failures, fat people should basically die or hide away, children with unacceptable names are actually violent thugs...jeez!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I reported it and pointed out that like all the "unpopular opinion" threads before it, it was just an opportunity for ableism, racism, transphobia, fat hate, classism, homophobia and any other form of bigotry you care to name. It's been hidden now and I hope it remains so but I'm not confident.
I reported it too. It was disgusting.

Carb hitler is at it again. I'm amazed anyone ever sticks around on her threads considering how she talks to them all
1718629821419.png

1718629749073.png

1718629755674.png

1718629762002.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s a cracking article in the Spectator today by Julie Burchill - she’s definitely one of us:

✅ size TUI
✅ thinks holidays are about eating, drinking and sitting around the pool
✅ reiterated the fact MM (think dearly departed health doc) would’ve been safer by the pool with a snack and a cocktail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
MIL - Masturbating in loo.
Yeah, I don’t think I’m very good at this.
I know I shouldn’t quote myself because it makes me look like a knobbette, but I showed this to Mr B, and he spent 5 minutes thinking about it and came up with
PIL = Perverts in Leatherette.
You can totally see why I’m with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm still size TUI and have had the same tattoo twice. It wore off the first time #verymysterious

• Haha
  • Wow
No tattoos here but I am going on 3 TUI all inclusive this year, so I must be huge 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.