Mumsnet #40 I sit on my throne of potatoes and I laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fat, have tattoos, and I’m an American. I’m the trifecta of MN nightmares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That BIMI sounds like a right miserable witch! Imagine spending all your life denying yourself delicious food.
Didn’t help Michael Mosley in the end did it. The ugly hand of faith was what killed Jim, not eating too much toast!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That BIMI sounds like a right miserable witch! Imagine spending all your life denying yourself delicious food.
Didn’t help Michael Mosley in the end did it. The ugly hand of faith was what killed Jim, not eating too much toast!
Who are Jim and Faith?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a peak MN thread running about some WhatsApp group where one of the mums has gone diet obsessed and keeps posting pics of herself in her undies.

Thread goes- page 1:

o/p- I want to stay in the group our she’s pissing me off and I don’t want to see her posts
Poster 2- block her then.
O/p. Ooh good idea. End posts.

The thread is now on page 5 with them all still composing their long and “witty” text replies, not noticing that o/p is long gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Violin teacher troll is back, with two threads, one as the teacher and one as the parent.

seriously weird thing to troll about
Are the posts still there? I had a scroll in AIBU but couldn’t see any that they might be

Reactions: 1
The thread is now on page 5 with them all still composing their long and “witty” text replies, not noticing that o/p is long gone 😂
I cringeeee at the way some of them compose texts especially to men, pure main character syndrome. ‘OP you should say “I thought I could look past your little willy, but I can’t, all the best!”’ Or a 3 paragraph rant on their worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This one on AIBU .. it’s £2.5milllion - maybe they could hire a poor person from the village to do their shopping
Such lame trolling. If you’re considering buying a 2.5 mill property the expense of having to sometimes pay to park in Winchester is unlikely to be prohibitive (let’s not dwell on the fact that you don’t pay to park in supermarket car parks anyway).

Plus ‘Is it value for money’: multi-million property budget but completely unknowledgeable about property values? 🙄

Reactions: 13
I can't even react to the two posts above.

I need :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ETA: Dog meat and £2.5m house.

ETFA: Surely £80 a month on meat for two adults one adult and at least two kids means you're practically vegetarian anyway?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.