Mumsnet #38 imagine spending £100 on a notebook and writing 'bleach arsehole' in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs they’re on form the day 🤦🏻‍♀️
1 batshit Mumsnutter wondering if she should phone police cos a random squeezed her baby’s cheek and she’s worried about kidnap (woman wasn’t white for extra racism disguised as ‘cultural differences’)
2nd batshit one querying turning away asda delivery cos he was 2 hours early as had delivery across the road and she was in her dressing gown
3rd one having a hairy canary over what to say to a smoker friend with cats (smelly house, cat on worktop) who wants to invite the Dnutter and her DP for a meal at the house
🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolute melts the lot of them!
Number1 absolutely got right on my wick. Would she have been OK with a randomer squeezing her baby’s cheek if the randomer had been white, because as we all know, white people NEVER commit crimes against children. 🙄
The blatant racism on MN ( cultural differences my unphotographed fanny) bleeping disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely the answer is to call the police for all three. I call the police at least 10 times a day, so far I’ve called them 5 times;

Binnen were about 25 minutes later than usual, I had to check they weren’t dead

Dog barking outside, can it be given an asbo (anti social barking order)

Husband drank all the lemonade, trying to get an injunction against him to stop him doing similar

My friend didn’t reply to my WhatsApp for over 30 minutes, she could’ve been dead or trapped under a bookshelf or something

Two people were mowing their lawns at the same time creating a racket, can’t they schedule these things
Oh here’s an unmumsnutter hug/hand hold for you. Thoughts and prayers, you must be crying and shaking so much right now 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Number1 absolutely got right on my wick. Would she have been OK with a randomer squeezing her baby’s cheek if the randomer had been white, because as we all know, white people NEVER commit crimes against children. 🙄
The blatant racism on MN ( cultural differences my unphotographed fanny) bleeping disgusts me.
Well the delivery driver was a “man that couldn’t touch alcohol because of his religious beliefs” and of all the delivery drivers she has he is the most troublesome 🙄 so I’m afraid you might have to add that one to your list my love

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Surely the answer is to call the police for all three. I call the police at least 10 times a day, so far I’ve called them 5 times;

Binnen were about 25 minutes later than usual, I had to check they weren’t dead

Dog barking outside, can it be given an asbo (anti social barking order)

Husband drank all the lemonade, trying to get an injunction against him to stop him doing similar

My friend didn’t reply to my WhatsApp for over 30 minutes, she could’ve been dead or trapped under a bookshelf or something

Two people were mowing their lawns at the same time creating a racket, can’t they schedule these things

Have some compassion.

They may have autism.

Or Alzheimer's 🤔 - are they over 40?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it not better however to have more noise from two lawnmowers simultaneously mowing but for a shorter duration, than less noise for twice as long?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Have some compassion.

They may have autism.

Well exactly. They could both have been suffering from early onset dementia and they thought they were actually hoovering the living room?
---
Is it not better however to have more noise from two lawnmowers simultaneously mowing but for a shorter duration, than less noise for twice as long?
Honestly. Coming on here being all sensible…🙄
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lawnmower logic problems are the real things that keep me up at night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Have some compassion.

They may have autism.

One is ancient, about 38 and one is basically dead, about 45, so maybe they do have dementia.
---
No, they should coordinate mowing one at a time while I am out of the house so as not to disturb me or my home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All joking aside, I live in Glasgow and am fortunate enough to be surrounded by beautiful green areas/parks.

I love the sound of multiple lawnmowers buzzing away in the distance at this time of year.

Her problem probably relates to the 'amateur' nature of the grass-cutting, as opposed to the professional sort.

Perhaps she should move to a naicer area where people can afford to employ professionals? <head tilt>

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont get why she couldnt open the door wearing her dressing gown? These are people who think nothing of taking a picture of their prolapses and putting them on mumsnet. As long as your bits and pieces are covered, open the door, throw shopping in hallway. Say thanks close door.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loving the thread about the dog who’s so gorgeous and beautiful the male dogs can’t keep away and their lipsticks keep coming out at the sight of her. One for the collection along with a 6 figure earning DH with mystery hobby, tall hollow legged rugby playing sons who need constant peanut butter, and the teeny tiny frighteningly intelligent daughters who get on the ferries late and cause everyone to clap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
All joking aside, I live in Glasgow and am fortunate enough to be surrounded by beautiful green areas/parks.

I love the sound of multiple lawnmowers buzzing away in the distance at this time of year.

Her problem probably relates to the 'amateur' nature of the grass-cutting, as opposed to the professional sort.

Perhaps she should move to a naicer area where people can afford to employ professionals? <head tilt>
You let workers on your property? Gosh. You do know they poo…

-
I don’t care about the noise but I love the smell of freshly cut grass so much I love it when loads of people mow the lawn at once so it smells really strong!

• Haha

Admittedly if you were to hear me cutting my own lawn, the noise of my lawnmower would be punctuated by me shouting "duck" when I ping a stone at my ankles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont get why she couldnt open the door wearing her dressing gown? These are people who think nothing of taking a picture of their prolapses and putting them on mumsnet. As long as your bits and pieces are covered, open the door, throw shopping in hallway. Say thanks close door.
It also coincided with her " breakfasting"
What a melt.

• Haha
Then open the door with toast in hand. The driver will hardly be aghast at someone eating breakfast at breakfast time. They are loons.
There have been so many threads on Mumsnet over the years similar to ‘I am mortified I was breastfeeding and someone knocked on the door and I put the baby down and opened the door with my boobs out’ so I’m sure toast is really the least of what the driver sees on a daily basis 😂

• Haha
Well the delivery driver was a “man that couldn’t touch alcohol because of his religious beliefs” and of all the delivery drivers she has he is the most troublesome 🙄 so I’m afraid you might have to add that one to your list my love
How does she know that? Has he told her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Then open the door with toast in hand. The driver will hardly be aghast at someone eating breakfast at breakfast time. They are loons.
It was all a big fuss over a minor inconvenience. Yes she’s disabled and that should be acknowledged but she’d got up and got out of the shower it wasn’t as if she was in bed and couldn’t get up and he left all her shopping outside.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.