Mumsnet #38 imagine spending £100 on a notebook and writing 'bleach arsehole' in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just said I'm going to make a big salad for dinner....shall I hand in my tattle card at the door
We're having wine for dinner at this rate. It's too nice to cook and I can't be bothered dragging myself into the kitchen.

Think of the calories saved though. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love to know the ratio of real to made up posts on mumsnet. I can just imagine someone really bored folding the washing and coming up with some totally random situation and posting it on MN and really living it. Like “just folding the washing and found a number in DHs pocket. I called it from a withheld and it’s my ex best friend who is a narcissist and treat me terribly especially on her hen do when she made me sleep in the fold out bed. I found out they’d slept together before we were in a relationship. She always flirted with him but she is a flirt. My DH has been going to his hobby more recently. Should I be worried?”
Is his hobby going to strip clubs?

Asking for a troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t caught up with this thread so sorry if I’m derailing an ongoing chat but saw this on Facebook and thought one of you non banned MN members could try and get it into S&B somehow. I was thinking - perfect for a weekend at Centre Parcs to allow easy access for the bum fun 🤔😆
IMG_5287.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm waiting for the this weather is sooo hot. I hate it. I want to snuggle under my smelly blanket and drink hot choc.

duck off and have a solero.
Im stealing duck off and have a Solero as my new catchphrase. I might actually have it engraved on my gravestone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s some stretch! However, anyone old enough to remember poor Suzy must be over 50 and ergo senile.
Just when you think they cant be anymore cunty, they drag poor Suzy Lamplugh into a thread.
Her going missing always stuck with me.

Reactions: 12
The sun is shining, I had a nurse check up this morning and have lost 5kg since January.
I’m celebrating with a bleeping huge run and Coke and a Cadbury’s chocolate trifle #fatcow #notfrench

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
We've got a greedy husband thread on AIBU, DH steals my snacks. It is "lighthearted" but of course you have the LTB brigade coming in and saying how their husband wouldn't be so greedy to steal their snacks etc etc
And as you would guess, someone has suggested replacing with laxatives...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sun is shining, I had a nurse check up this morning and have lost 5kg since January.
I’m celebrating with a bleeping huge run and Coke and a Cadbury’s chocolate trifle #fatcow #notfrench

Is this MN? You go running and take cocaine like ALL of their friendship group consisting entirely of headteachers, barristers and captains of industry? I suppose you couldn't admit to the trifle UPF abomination over there, though, so I sympathise with your desire to confess. Read Why People Eat Too Much and BIWI will advise you how to never allow another filthy carb into your body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We've got a greedy husband thread on AIBU, DH steals my snacks. It is "lighthearted" but of course you have the LTB brigade coming in and saying how their husband wouldn't be so greedy to steal their snacks etc etc
Back in the day when I had periods, it was really the only time I was interested in chocolate. My husband was often despatched, at 2:00am, to the all night garage to purchase (approx.) 15 chocolate bars for me because I couldn't decide what sort of chocolate I wanted.

No wonder the 'bastard' left me. :cool:

Disclaimer: Our child-free divorce was the most amicable divorce ever witnessed. We've both moved on, are still in touch, and care very much about each other in a platonic way. We also maintain good relationships with each others families.

Reactions: 14
Is this MN? You go running and take cocaine like ALL of their friendship group consisting entirely of headteachers, barristers and captains of industry? I suppose you couldn't admit to the trifle UPF abomination over there, though, so I sympathise with your desire to confess. Read Why People Eat Too Much and BIWI will advise you how to never allow another filthy carb into your body.
It’s fine. Tomorrow I’m on water and a cursory glance at a lettuce leaf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We're having wine for dinner at this rate. It's too nice to cook and I can't be bothered dragging myself into the kitchen.

Think of the calories saved though. 😂😂
Wine?
Do you usually drink alcohol during the week?
I think you should probably examine your alcohol habits.
<dhead tilt>

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hopefully the greedy husbands will leave their size french wives and shack up with the fat nurses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mr Audaciter has just given me a Wispa Gold for pudding. God, I love that man.

#sizecadburys

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember the good old days when a bowl of pasta and special K were ‘healthy’. I miss those days.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ that allotment thing is still going?! FOUR THREADS?!
She really is loving her 15 mins of MN fame isn’t she. We are now getting live updates from her hospital bed. Oh and still casting her make believe film 🙄

No doubt that there is going to be some vandalism when they finally take possession. Babs Army are not going to be very welcoming to OP and her pretty boy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.