Mumsnet #38 imagine spending £100 on a notebook and writing 'bleach arsehole' in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been reading the Auriol Grey thread and am horrified at the ablism been thrown about calling her a thing and ‘it’. Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
In today’s news…if you have a high mortgage, then your neighbors have to be quiet. Only council estate people are allowed to make noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are a right load of old soap-dodgers, too. One trip on the metro train while working there was enough for me 🤢

*neveragainonlytodrivethroughtogettoswitzerland

I used to work for an IT multinational.

There were several French people on my team.

The women may have been French but they weren't exactly 'Size-French' as they were very partial to food of all descriptions bless them.

The Frenchman on the team was a big fan of Bruce Springsteen and adored America and American culture.

I reckon Mumsnetters would have loved to meet them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never mind the fact that there's not enough letters, apparently stupid is now a swear word and needs blanking
1715265300236.png

1715265351429.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How can you spend two minutes on there and not realise you're allowed to swear?

I thought it was "shithead".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and the story continues - Babs and her bush bullied by the Pretty Boy Gardener
I wish we had this :rolleyes: emoji as a choice when reacting to the posts from over there. Not at the poster here highlighting it, but the original post!

I had to settle for this :sick: because they are so bleeping banal in their attempts at humour.

I'm adding this :mad: in for good measure because they make me mad at the internet.
---
I agree, I only feed my vagina good quality meat.
Thread title - it encapsulates their lunacy very nicely, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm waiting for the this weather is sooo hot. I hate it. I want to snuggle under my smelly blanket and drink hot choc.

duck off and have a solero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You know you’ve found peak MN when someone oversleeping and being late for work is compared to Suzy Lamplugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've just said I'm going to make a big salad for dinner....shall I hand in my tattle card at the door

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.