Mumsnet #36 My mum died when a fat midwife fell on her so we moved to France

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GET YOUR DICKS IN A ROW another great next thread title, there was one upthread as well!

I'm sorry that some have you have been impacted by the adoption thread (I haven't read this one), if a child needs to be taken care of and people want to love him/her then they ARE your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've already said I'm calling my new baby Camilla (if it's of the female variety) to honour our monarch and his queen, because my boy is called Charlie, but obviously I shall spell it Camille and pronounce it en francaise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Geg 😂
---
On the more serious adoption note, my aunt had a baby and was told she couldn’t have any more so started the adoption process but midway through found out she was pregnant. She did go through with the adoption but treats the adopted child differently from the biological ones (the dad/my uncle treats them all the same)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve bought that meal deal as well. And me and my husband are both in our 30s. And both men, so could both post about our greedy bastard husbands and cause some kind of glitch in the mumsnet hivemind.
Please go and inform them that you are worried about your greedy husband might be straight. He greedily shovels, slurps and chomps on all food and as many minges as possible. Then tell them you are due to inherit a large amount of money (think 7 figures) and how can you hide it during the divorce.

Light the touchpaper, then retreat to a safe distance and enjoy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There are some threads on here where posters absolute rinse an influencer for what they eat and then go on how they eat less than that in a week etc
I've never been on influencer/Instagram threads here so I guess that would go right over my head!

Reactions: 12
Here’s todays didn’t happen
bleeping hell they love any old excuse for a bit of casual racism. Was it because they were white ( who the duck calls themselves Caucasian apart from racists? ), or because it was Saturday night, they hadn’t booked a table and the restaurant was really busy?

I'm here thanks to a Tattle code and I'm really grateful...especially as I love a massive salad so I wasn't sure you'd let me in! Must have balanced it out by being neither a size 6 or French.

• Haha
  • Heart
Here’s todays didn’t happen
They go 4 times a year and are “known to the staff”. I don’t think so. That’s once every 3 months. Unless they are “known to the staff” for other reasons, such as fake complaints and casual racism?

Reactions: 22
This may be outing me but I have let rip on that one as an adoptee. I don't care but that thread has pissed me off so much. The absolute cunts.
I’ve had to sit on my hands because I couldn’t trust myself not to go entirely nuclear. Utter utter cunts.

I love my child with everything I am. I can’t imagine anyone else being my kid. It’s just impossible to even consider…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.