Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I’m going to be awfully un-MN and admit that I LOVE America and would love to live there, ideally on the east coast/Virginia.

Lucky you @Bread Pitt!

Imagine posting that on MN. I feel tired at the thought 🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
You mean ON here, I’m assuming, as just “here” implies we’re in the same location. Which we’re not. 😉

Does it count if I called someone a wee gob shite this morning? My Scottish husband was proud.
I sometimes feel like I need a translator with my Scottish chap - he said keep the heid earlier and I thought "huh?" and had to google

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
I have actually been to a wedding with a free bar. And I was the designated driver. My dad was so twatted he fell into a bush.
We used to have lots of free bars/money to certain amount in our function room and the staff made sure they had their drinks first. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
This poster has started multiple threads because her first thread didn't go her way.

Her husband has told her she needs to cut back on the spending on household toiletries and cleaning stuff because the family (2 adults and 4 late teens/young adults) is getting through 6 loo rolls a day, a bottle of shampoo every other day, TWO 84 pack washing powder a month. And everyone told the OP she was unreasonable and husband was right.

So now she is on a mission to find people who agree with her that washing towels after every use is correct, that washing minimum 2 times a day is correct, etc.
Oh is it her? I read that thread yesterday morning and couldn’t find it again. She really wasn’t happy was she when people told her she was being excessive with her washing 😂😂😂

• Haha

NoddyFromToytown

i genuinely thought I’d mentioned that already but realised it was a different thread. Is now the time to drop into conversation that my FWB was in one of the biggest TV shows of all time? (Think dragons)

• Haha
  • Wow

Millie2023

I nearly did a typical MN just now… and then I remembered I was banned! I was just looking on active and saw someone whinging about vets bills (didn’t open it but er hello - insurance?!). I had to get my 16 year old kitty put to sleep today and to say I’m fucking devastated is an understatement - felt like going on and pointing out how lucky they are to have vets bills to pay! (Although so do I now as not covered for today)
Big hug xxx

• Heart

ChiaraRimini

Backup, backup, backup. You miss having your kids home with you? You mean you like your kids? And you had your child’s girlfriends staying with you? So basically your daughter in law? And you like her? And haven’t gone NC with her? How were you even allowed to visit Mumsnet?!
😆😆😆 shhh you’ll get me banned
Ask me again when they’ve been home from uni for 30 minutes and the house is trashed and the fridge emptied.

• Haha