Mumsnet #36 My mum died when a fat midwife fell on her so we moved to France

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CBA to worry about what’s on the plates of others. I’m too full up from my massive salad to even think about it.

I see one of the cunts on MN (tattle thread) is threatening to go to head/governors as she suspects a tattler <clutches pearls> is a teacher!

WTF will they do if they discover tattlers work for DNHS or government?

What small-minded vindictiveness in play. bleep.

FYI I work with children. And use the word bleep. And slag people off.
I’m a teacher. I used to teach primary but now teach convicted adults. I can actually use the words bleep and duck with my students (one of them today tried to say that the computer was wrong, not them. I said “duck off. That’s absolute bullshit” and my students cracked up laughing) My students now are weirdly still better behaved than my primary school pupils. MN would hate me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Mumsnetters fretting that some tattlers might be teachers is right out of the Sali Hughes playbook. A few years ago she had a rant about tattle and was horrified that some tattlers were 'teachers of children'! It was very amusing.
The Letby thread opened my eyes to how many healthcare workers are on Tattle too. I think anyone who has to work somewhere with the unfiltered public (hospitals, schools, shops, call centres etc) just has to deal with so much of people’s tit behaviours and bite their tongue that it means they a) need an outlet to call people (in this case influencers) out on their prancing nonsense, and b) means that you seen behind the facade of polite society and have a finely tuned bullshit detector.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
One of my friends was a teacher and was reminiscing with us about our misspent youth underage drinking and falling in bushes etc. A friend of a friend was also there and was not happy that my friend got drunk as a teenager and then went on to teach Her Precious Child. Obviously my friend should have seen into the future and known to stay a celibate sober nun so she could be the perfect teacher. I bet this kids mum is a mumsnetter moaning about Tattlers!

Mumsnet has definitely got worse with regard to reading comprehension lately. It drives me crazy! Or maybe it’s a way to get rid of me - after all I am size Obese, and on benefits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
One of my friends was a teacher and was reminiscing with us about our misspent youth underage drinking and falling in bushes etc. A friend of a friend was also there and was not happy that my friend got drunk as a teenager and then went on to teach Her Precious Child. Obviously my friend should have seen into the future and known to stay a celibate sober nun so she could be the perfect teacher. I bet this kids mum is a mumsnetter moaning about Tattlers!

Mumsnet has definitely got worse with regard to reading comprehension lately. It drives me crazy! Or maybe it’s a way to get rid of me - after all I am size Obese, and on benefits.
You are not size Obese my darling. You are size Tattle and that is the perfect size to be.

I have several friends and family members who work for the DNHS. They all had a misspent youth, everybody did.

Mumsnetters live in cloud cuckoo land if they think their teenagers don't drink, don't smoke, don't snog boys/girls, don't try drugs at some point. Their kids are obviously fantastic actors, with their healthy outdoor pursuits every weekend and evening, rock climbing, playing rugby, sailing etc. They are drinking cider and smoking weed in the park with their mates, you bleeping bunch of melts.

Has anyone seen the thread by the mum worried that her son has no friends and no girlfriend aged 18 and wants to help, but doesn't want him to get a job in a place like MacDonalds because he'd get the piss taken out of him. Poor kid, he probably can't wait to escape to uni and get his mum off his back. He might have friends and a girlfriend or boyfriend who she is unaware of :D :D

Reactions: 20
I have many questions.
ALL of her neighbours are vegan? And she literally has no friends or family within a five-mile radius that she could give some to?

And when she bought the ingredients, chopped the ingredients, and put it all in the dish, she didn’t look at it all and think ‘that’s going to be a big lasagne!’?

Fucks’ sake 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
After managing to mistakenly log myself out for 2 days, not being able to remember my password, I'm baaaaack. Great to see that MN continues to be as much of a wankfest as normal ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You are not size Obese my darling. You are size Tattle and that is the perfect size to be.

I have several friends and family members who work for the DNHS. They all had a misspent youth, everybody did.

Mumsnetters live in cloud cuckoo land if they think their teenagers don't drink, don't smoke, don't snog boys/girls, don't try drugs at some point. Their kids are obviously fantastic actors, with their healthy outdoor pursuits every weekend and evening, rock climbing, playing rugby, sailing etc. They are drinking cider and smoking weed in the park with their mates, you bleeping bunch of melts.

Has anyone seen the thread by the mum worried that her son has no friends and no girlfriend aged 18 and wants to help, but doesn't want him to get a job in a place like MacDonalds because he'd get the piss taken out of him. Poor kid, he probably can't wait to escape to uni and get his mum off his back. He might have friends and a girlfriend or boyfriend who she is unaware of :D :D
I’m so sure Mumsnetters who need medical care question their doctors and nurses first 🙄 they’re so stupid. As if they’d be laying there with their small (everything about them is small) intestine hanging out going ‘hang on, in your first year of uni how many Bacardi breeders did you have? And do you have a tattle account?’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a teacher. I used to teach primary but now teach convicted adults. I can actually use the words bleep and duck with my students (one of them today tried to say that the computer was wrong, not them. I said “duck off. That’s absolute bullshit” and my students cracked up laughing) My students now are weirdly still better behaved than my primary school pupils. MN would hate me.
Is your name Mr Wilkinson? If so, you taught me in the 90s.
---
Only a mumsnetter would weigh their lasagne. Also how the hell does it fit in a dish. And why would you want a layer of basil leaves.
Why would you use cream cheese instead of bechamel??? What fuckery is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re the lasagne - I kind of sympathise, as one who is utterly incapable of cooking a meal for fewer than four people.

Possibly due to years of cooking for a family, (of gannets) even now they have long flown the nest, if I cook a meal for me and the old man it sort of…grows.

Reactions: 12
Did she make it on a dustbin lid or something? And how the hell do you get a 2st lasagne in the oven? Did she weigh it on the bathroom scales?
Absolute bollocks. 2 stone is 28lb. That’s not going to fit in a domestic oven. Maybe she’s getting mixed up with kg.
Anyway, just freeze the leftovers you daft old bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.