Mumsnet #30 Six figure salary, never eats a calorie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told my 2 year old son to stop playing with his willy yesterday - call social services and log it with 101... i know I am a Mumsnet-certified terrible mother for not using the medically correct term, but I just cant bring myself to sit in front of a 2 year old who is laughing his head off while playing with his dick and say "please stop playing with your penis darling".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I told my 2 year old son to stop playing with his willy yesterday - call social services and log it with 101... i know I am a Mumsnet-certified terrible mother for not using the medically correct term, but I just cant bring myself to sit in front of a 2 year old who is laughing his head off while playing with his dick and say "please stop playing with your penis darling".
Are you saying that you're not shaking and crying at your son discovering his penis?
At the very least you should be fumming!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This poster asking if she invited a dick pic after being flirty, then acting all coy.
Expecting a deletion message, so I just thought I'd drop it here for your perusal.
That’s a weird one all right. She’s coy and flirtatious even after the dick pic. She sounds unhinged. Yes, I know unhinged is a Mumsnet word but it applies here.

Reactions: 6
I'm more horrified you actually let your husband near you to conceive said 2 year old. I presume it was for procerational purposes only with no fun or orgasms to be had,and said husband has not been allowed near you since?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just been reading the taxi thread. Absolute gold. So anxious that she can’t speak to the taxi driver she booked yet leaves her door unlocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone is asking for recommendations in London for where to get a decent passport photo of themselves 🤯. A bad photo is par for the course surely, I mean you’re allowed to take your own photo now which infinitely easier and this person is looking for a professional passport photo take in the WHOLE of London as Snappy snaps did one over on them 10 years ago 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone is asking for recommendations in London for where to get a decent passport photo of themselves 🤯. A bad photo is par for the course surely, I mean you’re allowed to take your own photo now which infinitely easier and this person is looking for a professional passport photo take in the WHOLE of London as Snappy snaps did one over on them 10 years ago 😂.
Is Mario Testino still on the go?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are they always so extreme - mortified, utterly baffled, disgusted, shaking etc?
The threads about Bronson Battersby have some people having some really extreme reactions. What happened to that little lad is absolutely tragic but Mumsnetters are crying whenever they look at their own children or are unable to stop thinking about him. This isn't normal behaviour right. I can understand the family and the social worker feeling like this but a woman who has a child the same age and has read news reports?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why are they always so extreme - mortified, utterly baffled, disgusted, shaking etc?
And why can’t they spell any of it! I thought they were all middle class and privately educated. But they’re always “loosing” things instead of losing them, or opening draws and finding discusting things in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you saying that you're not shaking and crying at your son discovering his penis?
At the very least you should be fumming!
Of course, I was shaking and crying - that goes without saying. I also asked my doctor for some antidepressants to cope with the trauma.

I'm more horrified you actually let your husband near you to conceive said 2 year old. I presume it was for procerational purposes only with no fun or orgasms to be had,and said husband has not been allowed near you since?
Absolutely no fun to be had, and of course I insisted that he shower immediately before and after. I also washed the sheets within 2 minutes of completion. Unfortunately, he used the same towel for his ass as the rest of him, before using a toilet brush on the bog, and due to these disgusting hygiene infractions, he will no longer be allowed near me for at least 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs, you have to look like a serial killer in that photo or it's not valid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The threads about Bronson Battersby have some people having some really extreme reactions. What happened to that little lad is absolutely tragic but Mumsnetters are crying whenever they look at their own children or are unable to stop thinking about him. This isn't normal behaviour right. I can understand the family and the social worker feeling like this but a woman who has a child the same age and has read news reports?
This always infuriates me on mumsnet. When they post tit like “I would have taken him and loved him.”

No you wouldn’t, you’d have been up at the school making sure your kids weren’t sat next to him in class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Rose West was a plain and unremarkable looking woman yet all these mumsnetters remember sitting next to her on the bus in 1985. There’s probably some poor bespectacled woman out there who has no idea that some random on the internet thinks she’s one of Britain’s most notorious serial killers!
Sorry but this is ridiculous.

There’s no way MNers admitted to sitting on a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ffs, you have to look like a serial killer in that photo or it's not valid.
I renewed mine recently and had to get my photo revalidated by someone who knew me. The logical reason for that is that my old passport had been expired for a while (no point renewing it during the plague times …) but I can’t help but feel that they looked at my new picture next to the old one and thought ‘Good God, what’s happened to her?!?’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.