Mumsnet #30 Six figure salary, never eats a calorie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that the husband disappearing abroad one? I was just looking for it but couldn't find it, that explains it then

Reactions: 2
Well just at the last minute, @doctordoctor came along with this thread title suggestion which got the most votes. Also sums up most of mumsnet really
When I first joined this website it was very helpful and full of nice people and now it’s full of horrible people and trolls who don’t even pick my thread title suggestion to be the next thread title and probably eat CARBS. So I’m LEAVING! By by.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
When I first joined this website it was very helpful and full of nice people and now it’s full of horrible people and trolls who don’t even pick my thread title suggestion to be the next thread title and probably eat CARBS. So I’m LEAVING! By by.
I will happily hand my title back…please don’t flounce leave on my account! But let it be known, a carb never and I mean NEVER touches my lips! <they go straight down my neck>
---
Well that's that then.
It’s really unbelievable that anyone could have believed any of that! All the faux naivety etc. Laughable….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so used to their obsession with being middle class that it didn't even cross my mind that this would be about school. I just assumed it would be some nonsense about a middle class party or something
1704876395603.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was bloody well enjoying the ITV drama script for the runaway husband and important meetings to attend. I’d already pictured the big house in a modern style with slab door and complex entry/alarm system.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I particularly believed the bit where he asked her to kiss and cuddle them ‘because I am their father’ that really tugged at my heart strings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was bloody well enjoying the ITV drama script for the runaway husband and important meetings to attend. I’d already pictured the big house in a modern style with slab door and complex entry/alarm system.
I couldn’t decide whether Suranne Jones, Katherine Kelly or Anna Friel should play the OP 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Were you thinking Suranne Jones for the lead or someone like Sheridan Smith?
---
I couldn’t decide whether Suranne Jones, Katherine Kelly or Anna Friel should play the OP 🤔
Snap!!
I'm gunning for Suranne

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God no they’re too old! It would have to be someone impossibly young looking to have bagged a missing/mysterious (older, with facial hair) DH, six figure salary and two kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The gullible fuckers are back again, believing that this isn't the same poster who wanted to say by by
1704877799525.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.