Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Have you seen the one about the Dad who left the six year old alone for 20 mins while he walked the dog.

The replies are brutal, dont think the OP came back!

I've just joined because I've had a laugh reading some of the threads and posts on here. Haven't done so on mumsnet for a while because everyone is so serious, always ready to preach and get offended over everything.

Surprised to find the infamous Tattle a bit of a breath of fresh air.😲

And I can post gifs too? Say no more!

Never mind, spoke too soon. It's just like mumsnet or worse. Gifs aren't worth it 🤣

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
There’s some people getting their knickers in a twist on a thread called positive on Christmas Day. Telling people they are wrong to isolate.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
I just love how they will always try to outdo each other in every way.

For example someone will ask about how much toilet roll they use in a day. Then will say they use around 2 as they have kids and a husband.

One user will reply with they only use 1 roll a week and only need 1 square per person a day, and if you use anymore than that you’re using too much, you will destroy the toilet and just throwing money down the toilet.

Then another will chip in and say they use 12 a day because their family wipe their arse every 5 minutes to ensure their hole is sparkling clean.
Spat my drink out 😅

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
This is MN at its finest.

Get a fucking grip

Responses are already saying they're embarrassed to be eating chocolate on Christmas