Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
My friends sent me some class A mumsnet Christmas threads... currently reading about a mum who thinks paying her kids school £2 for an 'artisinal loaf of bread' (her kid made it) is acceptable...

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lechat

VIP Member
I read that pizza thread but it was deleted with the message that the poster had been banned previously so probably a troll

I've found a winner. Someone who managed to show horn hating men AND the working class in one post.

It's like inverted incel shit.
Imagine if it were men discussing women.

As someone who has a lovely husband who happens to be working class she can fuck right off.
This must be a Tattle troll 🤣

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
So sorry if already mentioned, was up to date on first thread but lost track. I was bored earlier so went to have a nose on mumsnet AIBU. Naively clicked on “They never slip and never rub” thread and it linked me straight to Amazon Clarks boots 🤔 Are they literally posting shady aff links now?! How low can they go?!

DigiDuino

May have been posted before but this thread is baffling.
User eats ~1400 calories in a day and is told it’s too much and that bananas are bad.

Aussie

VIP Member
TBF the customer service at these energy companies are about as useful as a chocolate teapot. When I moved into my new house a few months ago British Gas said they could just carry on my gas and electric direct debits unchanged from my old address and take over from the current supplier at my new address. For some reason they couldn't/wouldn't take over the gas supply in the end and they couldn't/wouldn't explain to me why when I phoned them up. So now I'm paying gas with Eon and electric with British Gas :ROFLMAO:
They are pretty shit. I just couldn't believe she had been trying to resolve this for 3 years

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I used to regularly stay in a great hotel in the centre of Glasgow where not only did they have a well stocked free mini bar in the room there was a residents lounge where all the drinks and snacks were also free. The room rate was about £20 more than the Premier Inn and included breakfast and parking if I remember correctly.
lol funnily enough a hotel in Glasgow was used several times in the thread as an example where the mini bar is free. Is it something ‘George’?

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
I was just perusing another forum where they troll hunt and they clearly have been attempting to message suspected trolls. Then giving examples of what they received in response.
If you troll hunters are reading here (and I suspect you are because you are way too over invested). I suggest you interact with real people because crumbs does not give a damn that you are sniffing around trying to catch her out.

I am not crumbs and I am not LeTwat.

When you know you are a bit of a saddo…

Maybe she is under a new account and trying to lay low but I'm quite sure she is banned under her yellowflowers/fruitdessert accounts.

One thing that points to that is when you try to PM a banned account you get this reply:

Sorry. We can't deliver your PM, as this user: (username) is currently unable to receive PMs.
Whereas if you PM an account that has PMs blocked but is still active you get this:

Sorry. We can't deliver your PM, as this user: (username) has chosen not to receive PMs.'
When PMing yellowflowers you get the first reply, which indicates she is banned, right?

When you realise that you need to take up an adult education calligraphy class instead of troll hunting…

Last edited:

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
They are obsessed with Center Parcs, but let’s just be honest it’s overpriced Butlins for posh people.
100% this

I really enjoyed the thread a few years ago with someone asking if they thought centre Parcs would catch them if they put some of their children in the boot so they could save some money.

I’ve gone completely the other way to the centre parcs obsession and it makes me never want to ever go there - money grabbing buggerheads.

• Wow

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I've been banned again after asking for genuine advice after my step son brought covid into the house where i have a poorly newborn.. because I'm a 'previously banned poster'

Fucking arseholes. I was in a right panic aswell.
I think I saw your thread. Hope you’re all feeling okay?

• Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
They love affairs and the possibility of affairs/scandal. Why not just watch Corrie or EastEnders?
Soaps are for the working class darling.

loved Lily Allen and Dame Edna but some of the more crude drag queens with their talk of fishy fannys and stuff like that makes me cringe.
Do you mean Lily Savage? I chuckled at the thought of Lily Allen being a drag queen. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Or a milk maid circa 1800

• Haha

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
They are obsessed with Center Parcs, but let’s just be honest it’s overpriced Butlins for posh people.

Aaah I actually loved going to centre parcs 🙈. We have taken our kids on many holidays abroad and they still Maintain that centre parcs was their fave holiday to date (selfish spoilt brats 😡😂). Though I’ll admit we were lucky enough to get two free stays there (still had to pay for activities and food and spent a shit load), I wouldn’t pay those prices my self to stay but more than happy to go if someone else pays 😉. Won’t lie I did love it!

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I wonder does the cuckoo clock poster live in Switzerland? Because I can’t remember the last time I saw one in the U.K.?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
There are currently three threads running in Relationships about older women dating and having sex with much younger men. Now I’m not saying it didn’t happen but…

Reactions: 1