Mumsnet #10 Freedom for DDog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one asking would you have an alcoholic drink at the airport early in the morning before a holiday is typical mumsnet.

A mixture of no because I'm not an alcoholic to someone asking if this is UK thing as theyve known this in airports outside of the UK
FS bunch of sanctimonious w*nkers.
As far as I’m concerned,and everyone I know, a drink when you get to the airport regardless of time is the proper start of the holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And here we go again, a post that is so blantly fishing for naughty tales about little kids toilet habits, and the girls are eating it up, per usual.

Because you know how 6 year old little boys are so prone to blurting out of the blue - "You know mother, I don't wipe my penis after pissing. Could you imagine?"

Also, why would you be shocked that your 6yo son doesn't wipe if you never taught him to wipe? 😒

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I love love love the gifted and talented kids threads, where you get a first time mum absolutely convinced she has given birth to the next Mozart because her baby can bang out a tune on a kazoo. This is followed by dozens of posters pointing and laughing, and bragging about their own highly talented offspring who were fluent in Latin by the age of two.
This reminds me of when my friend lived in posh North London and would often send me screenshots of the local Facebook group to giggle over. Stuff like 'looking for a nanny with musical qualifications for my 9 month old because he's developing his musical abilities' or 'which nursery is best for music, as my wee one is so drawn to it and needs to be in a setting with music in the air. Genre agnostic'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I drink at the airport AND on the plane. Let them judge away 😂
(Husband doesn’t as he’s the poor sod driving the other side. I know IABU 😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
the drinking at the airport is bleeping miserable plus MN have a fear of plane toilets, I shouldn’t be surprised
They can’t cope with difference!

Spoiler: people are different, some like to sink pints in ‘spoons at 6am, some prefer to sip green tea.
it’s all ok, it’s a holiday, do what makes you happy
Personally, I’m in the former camp (not pints tho) and never would I think of necking alcohol with my breakfast on a normal day….

Reactions: 15
And here we go again, a post that is so blantly fishing for naughty tales about little kids toilet habits, and the girls are eating it up, per usual.

Because you know how 6 year old little boys are so prone to blurting out of the blue - "You know mother, I don't wipe my penis after pissing. Could you imagine?"

Also, why would you be shocked that your 6yo son doesn't wipe if you never taught him to wipe? 😒
So many women claiming all the men her life sit down to pee. They know this how???? Nanny cam in the toilet? :eek:

I have two men in my life, a 3yo and a 30something yo and neither sit down to pee. One of them also has occasional accidents but I'm not telling you which one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm home alone and reading an old "woo" thread on MN, working myself up into a frenzy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t drink generally.

but I’m a nervous flyer. Got a long haul coming up, and now kids are old enough to sort themselves I fully plan on staying up all night, taking a nytol, having a glass or two of something at 9am , and being out of it the entire flight.

Reactions: 9
The toast cult are back….. I will never ever understand why anyone would buy anything from this dowdy, fugly clothing brand
I live near a naice town with a shop that sells these delights, there’s also a Toast shop in this town , MNetters on the d&v threads would love it 😄
3B0E34DF-C65E-4807-9878-16134DA094EB.jpeg

That should be s&b!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Those outfits are spectacularly unflattering!
They are, unless you’re into Victorian chic. I don’t know how this shop stays open, who wakes up & thinks ‘Today, I’m going to buy some unmarried mother in Victorian psychiatric hospital clothes’, ‘For lots of money’🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.