Mumsnet #10 Freedom for DDog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone saw the thread about leaving the boyfriend who shouts at her and grabbed her arm for being too loud tidying up? She has left her son there and saying she doesn’t want to steal him and then goes on to ask if she is delusional and then says ‘he wouldn’t let me not see him, surely?’ Like anyone on there has a clue what he is like or what he will do. Why would you not ring the police.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone saw the thread about leaving the boyfriend who shouts at her and grabbed her arm for being too loud tidying up? She has left her son there and saying she doesn’t want to steal him and then goes on to ask if she is delusional and then says ‘he wouldn’t let me not see him, surely?’ Like anyone on there has a clue what he is like or what he will do. Why would you not ring the police.
I can't get over her reaction tbh ... It's like 'oh well I'll ask if I can see him sometimes'

Hopefully it's a fake 🤞🏼🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There's a couple of corkers today including one whose mum in law keeps buying her and her husband food.
Asda essentials at that, not marks and sparks or organic farm shop stuff, Asda essentials!!
And ' we're pregnant ' to boot. 😂

This one apparently wants pocket money off her partner for Botox and tit.
Meanwhile they live in a rented house, but have three Carribbean holidays per year.
As usual, the mnetters are wetting their knickers over it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There's a couple of corkers today including one whose mum in law keeps buying her and her husband food.
Asda essentials at that, not marks and sparks or organic farm shop stuff, Asda essentials!!

Meanwhile they live in a rented house, but have three Carribbean holidays per year.
I just came here to ask if anyone else had seen the “pregnant professional not exactly jumping for joy at the lowest end chicken thighs in a non labelled freezer bag.”
😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's barmy.
But y'know.... we're pregnant and all that so only the finest organic fkin how much?? Chicken leg will do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because it's all made up for attention. No woman in their right mind would leave a child with a violent man, surely? She's probably begging by stealth, hoping that some naïve and gullible posters will send her money for a hotel room.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It's barmy.
But y'know.... we're pregnant and all that so only the finest organic fkin how much?? Chicken leg will do 😂
I only made it through half a page before coming here. Have we got a “YABU for saying we’re pregnant OP” yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a post about teachers striking at a top public school from an op who can’t understand why they would want to join the plebs in the state sector

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just came here to ask if anyone else had seen the “pregnant professional not exactly jumping for joy at the lowest end chicken thighs in a non labelled freezer bag.”
😂😂😂😂😂😂
She doesn't realise that her Asda Essentials chicken thighs are distributed from the same factory that produces Marks and Spencer's finest, bless her naivety. Has anyone suggested she buys herself a dozen or so live hens, and slaughters one herself ready for Sunday lunch? Her local hardware shop will sell a nice sharp hatchet. You can't get more organic than killing your own dinner before cooking it.

• Haha
I'd bet that she wears Boden and Toast stuff too while demanding that everyone stays away once the baby arrives so they can enjoy the glow of the baby moon 😂

• Haha

Incredible both people in the couple are pregnant at the same time. Quite the phenomenon.

Maybe MIL is getting them used to what you end up buying once you’re hit with nursery fees so that you can go back to your “professional job”

The reply that suggested dumping the food back on the doorstep is such a cow, nothing Like an overly aggressive response from someone who it doesn’t affect. At least the mushroom cloud going up in a certain area of the UK would be rather triangulating/outing.

As for pocket money - the partner sounds like the epitome of fur coat and no knickers. Let’s jet off to the Caribbean - we don’t have a sofa but that doesn’t matter when it comes to instagram likes! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've noticed a few threads where the OP will mention that the friend they are accusing of being a CF is a professional person with a high flying job, or that they have a combined income of £120k while OP and partner earn less than half that. Why is it relevant? How do they know?

Reactions: 4
Incredible both people in the couple are pregnant at the same time. Quite the phenomenon.

Maybe MIL is getting them used to what you end up buying once you’re hit with nursery fees so that you can go back to your “professional job”

The reply that suggested dumping the food back on the doorstep is such a cow, nothing Like an overly aggressive response from someone who it doesn’t affect. At least the mushroom cloud going up in a certain area of the UK would be rather triangulating/outing.

As for pocket money - the partner sounds like the epitome of fur coat and no knickers. Let’s jet off to the Caribbean - we don’t have a sofa but that doesn’t matter when it comes to instagram likes! 😎
Strange how all the furniture got damaged during moving, but then I suppose if you hire odd job Bob and his van rather than Pickford.......

I've noticed a few threads where the OP will mention that the friend they are accusing of being a CF is a professional person with a high flying job, or that they have a combined income of £120k while OP and partner earn less than half that. Why is it relevant? How do they know?
Paupers,. They're supposed to earn at least twice that with their niche jobs.

Reactions: 2

There are many things wrong here:

1) This is financial control.
2) Luxury holidays but rented accommodation doesn’t scream ‘well off’ to me, it screams champagne tastes lemonade budget or at best questionable priorities.
3) She seems more bothered by the lack of nails and Botox than his secret finances.

Reactions: 18
It's like the benefits bashing threads where they know down to the last penny how much income a family they barely know, has. The ones where the people claim benefits while driving a Mercedes, watching an 80" flatscreen TV and holidaying in Barbados several times a year? Meanwhile the husband earns £££££ cash in hand for property repairs and the wife earns even more from her cleaning/mobile hairdressing/eyebrow threading job, but they claim eleventy billion quid in PIP and ESA because they have non-existent disabilities.

I bleeping hate those threads.

Reactions: 6
There are many things wrong here:

2) Luxury holidays but rented accommodation doesn’t scream ‘well off’ to me, it screams champagne tastes lemonade budget or at best questionable priorities.
I had a housemate who was like that.

Every month I pretty much had to wait at the front door, brandishing a rolling pin, and demand the rent money off him before he blew it all.

Did my bleeping head in the amount of pointless shite he'd prioritise over rent and utility bills.

Reactions: 10
The one asking would you have an alcoholic drink at the airport early in the morning before a holiday is typical mumsnet.

A mixture of no because I'm not an alcoholic to someone asking if this is UK thing as theyve known this in airports outside of the UK
Never mind an eye roll button I need a facepalm reaction.

Meet you at the champagne and smoked salmon bar, girls. *tinkly laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never mind an eye roll button I need a facepalm reaction.

Meet you at the champagne and smoked salmon bar, girls. *tinkly laugh*
I could never drink a pint I'm not an alcoholic but will definitely drink a bottle of champagne in the lounge 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.