Mumsnet #10 Freedom for DDog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have one hundred year old professional photographs of my great grandmother and her parents and they were more stylish and up to date than that lot. They probably only had one or two “good” outfits back then but still I’d pick what they were wearing over any of that Toast pish!

Reactions: 12
There is a ‘light hearted’ (tinkly laugh) thread about what you’re famous for and i just bleeping hate MN even more
Beesandhoney123 is possibly the biggest nob going.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
There is a ‘light hearted’ (tinkly laugh) thread about what you’re famous for and i just bleeping hate MN even more
The absolute state of them! Slinky silver dress. Oh duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I live near a naice town with a shop that sells these delights, there’s also a Toast shop in this town , MNetters on the d&v threads would love it 😄View attachment 1902909

That should be s&b!
Nothing a good iron, removal of the ruff and some proper structure wouldn't fix. And definitely not all together like in this pic. It's all too chaotic and Hampstead otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
... For ONCE falling over on way home from a drunken party 🍷💃is that it? ... Just once?🤦🏼‍♀️
Guess it's because I'm one of those that has a drink at the airport!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Posh style chocolate bread and butter pudding’? Accosted by ‘villagers’ wanting the recipe?

Is beesandhoney Crumbs?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Christ, reading through now and hers was the ONLY one I made a face at when reading, THEN checked the name. Yes I do concur. Rattling bleeping nob that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The toast cult are back….. I will never ever understand why anyone would buy anything from this dowdy, fugly clothing brand
I was watching The Banshee of Inishirin recently and it took me a few minutes to realise it was set in the 1920s. I just assumed the lead female character shopped at Toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Toast definitely have their target market nailed down. Middle class mums who want to pay to look like they don't care about fashion, because they're too snobby to fish clothes out of jumble sales

Reactions: 11
I’ve just read this whole thread and howled laughing.
I didn’t realise MN was so full of snobs 😂
Some of the pictures posted of that Toast stuff looked like the uniforms the prisoners wore in Prisoner Cell Block H! People actually pay loads of money for this stuff?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Did the village not have internet or were they too poor to be connected or have recipe books…
Mental image similar to the Love Actually scene where Jamie goes to confess his love to Aurelia and the whole town follows him.

Come on, Crumbs, give us your recipe! We throw ourselves prostrate at your feet!

• Haha
‘Posh style chocolate bread and butter pudding’? Accosted by ‘villagers’ wanting the recipe?

Is beesandhoney Crumbs?!
Nah! I’ve just AS’d and her job doesn’t match up. Crumbs (in all her incarnations) ran the show. Was very high-powered. Beesandhoney js having trouble at work. The poster formerly known as Crumbs hasn’t posted since early December. I think she’s been banned again (or fallen off her boat) as she wouldn’t have been able to avoid boasting on the Christmas threads.

Howling at that eejit Bees and honey…she’s famous for not dancing with married or attached men?? Actually famous??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love the famous thread. I feel quite dull in comparison to their fantasy lives! All I'm famous for is loving chips and once getting SO drunk that I was kicked out of a pub and in response flounced around shouting 'I can't believe you're doing this to me, don't you know who I am!' to which of course the answer is, no, because I'm no one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.