Mumsnet #10 Freedom for DDog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a ‘light hearted’ (tinkly laugh) thread about what you’re famous for and i just bleeping hate MN even more
Beesandhoney123 is possibly the biggest nob going.
I couldn’t get to the end of these. You know when you’re in a club and everyone is off their chops on cocaine chewing your ear off about all their best aspects? That’s what this thread reminds me of

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And here we go again, a post that is so blantly fishing for naughty tales about little kids toilet habits, and the girls are eating it up, per usual.

Because you know how 6 year old little boys are so prone to blurting out of the blue - "You know mother, I don't wipe my penis after pissing. Could you imagine?"

Also, why would you be shocked that your 6yo son doesn't wipe if you never taught him to wipe? 😒
That one is a blatant p*edo post.

Because I can’t imagine a mother of an actual six year old boy acting surprised at his toileting methods like she wasn’t the one who potty trained him.

‘Posh style chocolate bread and butter pudding’? Accosted by ‘villagers’ wanting the recipe?

Is beesandhoney Crumbs?!
My first thought was Crumbs too!

Cor, that village life eh? Everyone knows everyone, throwing fabulous dinner parties, not to mention the village Nativity with real sheep and then home for sausages with lashings of Cumberland sauce and her famous star shaped pavlova.

(How do I remember all this? I have no idea 🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't understand the bra thing either. She has a bra in her Pilates bag as well as her gym bag. My bras live in my underwear drawer and leave the house on my body, not in my bag.
The only time I kept a bra anywhere but in my underwear drawer or in my gym bag (I went to the gym at lunchtime from work) was when I was in the reserves. After one occasion of having to skulk around in a jersey when it was verboten because I was wearing a black bra under my uniform white shirt, I started keeping a white or nude bra in my uniform locker.

Reactions: 3
How to look like a bag lady without even trying.
I'm opening myself up to a world of abuse here but I don't mind some of the toast stuff and I quite like the Amish style trend that has been around, long check skirts etc.

However, it does not suit me or anyone with hips and boobs!! I've lost track of the amount of dresses and tops I've ordered thinking they will be the one to transform me into a midwestern peasant and make me look tall and willowy and instead I look like I'm 65 sizes bigger than I am because the dresses only start to hang at the point where my boons stop, leaving me looking like ove got a mono boob and no waist.

The trend is designed for a specific body type which neither me, or many mumsnetters have, despite them only eating massive salads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm opening myself up to a world of abuse here but I don't mind some of the toast stuff and I quite like the Amish style trend that has been around, long check skirts etc.

However, it does not suit me or anyone with hips and boobs!! I've lost track of the amount of dresses and tops I've ordered thinking they will be the one to transform me into a midwestern peasant and make me look tall and willowy and instead I look like I'm 65 sizes bigger than I am because the dresses only start to hang at the point where my boons stop, leaving me looking like ove got a mono boob and no waist.

The trend is designed for a specific body type which neither me, or many mumsnetters have, despite them only eating massive salads!
Thing is, I’m quite skinny with no hips or boobs and the whole style does not suit me either, so does it reaaaaaaally suit anyone? Also what shoes do you wear with that stuff? Veja trainers are the in brand for yummy unfashionable mummies aren’t they. Or those ankle boots with a heel that haven’t been around since 2013

Reactions: 7
Thing is, I’m quite skinny with no hips or boobs and the whole style does not suit me either, so does it reaaaaaaally suit anyone? Also what shoes do you wear with that stuff? Veja trainers are the in brand for yummy unfashionable mummies aren’t they. Or those ankle boots with a heel that haven’t been around since 2013
Definitely suits the models! Still at least I know I can carry off my Birkenstocks and socks 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There used to be modest dressing threads years ago. Have these looks spawned from those?

I don’t think even the models make those frocks look good. They all look as if they’ve given up. Even the poses say that to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now for Mumsnet Bingo. Yep, it's a food thread, of which isn't complete without the obligatory lentils.

Of which the first reply was...........lentils.
Yaaay 👏🎉
Aren't lentils a bit peasanty for MN, or do they come under the "virtuously wholesome" category?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some women has just come on saying if she can ignore her childs BMI saying that she’s overweight if she doesn’t think she is. Shes made the silly mistake of putting the childs weight and suddenly everyones 6/7/8 are less than half of that of course and you can see their ribs and knees. Poor thing, i dont think ive seen so many people replying to a thread

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Some women has just come on saying if she can ignore her childs BMI saying that she’s overweight if she doesn’t think she is. Shes made the silly mistake of putting the childs weight and suddenly everyones 6/7/8 are less than half of that of course and you can see their ribs and knees. Poor thing, i dont think ive seen so many people replying to a thread
Dear god, what have just read.

Bunch of utter wankers over there.

Dear god, what have just read.

Bunch of utter wankers over there.
Urgh! It’s horrible. The absolute glee they’re taking in describing just how fat this child is compared to their children. And picking apart the diet. One of them reckons it’s absolutely loads of food, and another is saying milk is too many carbs!

The lot of them need to duck off.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I was a really chubby child, but like most when i hit puberty and started growing and thinned out like an elastic band. Obviously there are exceptions but in most cases it's just puppy fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.