Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her sister is quite well off. Has Caroline said she wants to consider private school?
Her sister seemingly has a sucessful interior design business, yet despite being “so busy and I don’t have time for IG” is now shilling her soul with a MLM travel business. She’s also as scruffy as Caz

Reactions: 8
Is her sisters wealth from the interior design business or did she marry a wealthy man and then end up with a successful business because she was married to a rich man who could make the initial investment in the business?

Reactions: 10
Is her sisters wealth from the interior design business or did she marry a wealthy man and then end up with a successful business because she was married to a rich man who could make the initial investment in the business?
I think she married well, one of the last trips they went on unfortunately when her FIL passed away, they were staying at a huge home that had been in his family for generations so of say they had a good start. Her business is successful and her husband I'd assume has a good job to add to the pot.

Obv the uk is not just as bad at all but she makes it seem as if it’s heaven. I live here, im bringing up kids here, my husband pays A LOT of tax here, it not.

Why all of a sudden is she speaking as a voice for American women. She couldn’t wait to be out of there. Clearly trying to kiss arse to her American followers after slating the place for years. She ain’t gonna get the demographic she needs in the uk to make the big bucks on tickety tock and you tube me thinks.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I think she could do with putting her phone down today and enjoying time with her kids and family rather than rambling on about societal issues she has no education in having been out the country for some years.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she could do with putting her phone down today and enjoying time with her kids and family rather than rambling on about societal issues she has no education in having been out the country for some years.
Im surprised they’re not having a pub lunch. Her village must have actual real lives.

Reactions: 4
Cor she’s properly on one today isn’t she. Who you trying to convince that you made the right decision Caroline? Everyone on the internet, or yourself?
I’m thinking it’s the latter…
She wouldn’t feel the need to defend her choices like this if she hadn’t made out the UK to be perfect and totally safe/high quality of living.
she’d have been better off using her platform while she was in the US to campaign for parental leave, no point talking about it now it no longer affects you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s incapable of being happy that she has got her own way and that she’s now in England

Reactions: 9
She’s got a bee in her bonnet today. She’s really gunning ( no pun intended) for people that are saying about inside crime in the uk. She’s such a witch
She says they were all shootings in the last few days but the last one is last year. Don't know who she's trying to convince, us or herself. If she googled knife crime here in the UK I'm sure just as many headlines would pop up

Reactions: 7
Home is where the heart is, not where your nearest soft play centre is 🤣🤣🤣

She’ll be just as miserable here as she was in the states because the problem is her and not the country she’s living in.

Reactions: 12
She says they were all shootings in the last few days but the last one is last year. Don't know who she's trying to convince, us or herself. If she googled knife crime here in the UK I'm sure just as many headlines would pop up
The US the violence is far worse though, primarily due to guns. A gun can take out far more people than a knife, and from greater distance. I moved from Canada to the US for work, and it’s night and day the news cycle. A single murder would stay in the news cycle for weeks/months, you’d get regular updates on trials, etc. Here maybe a day or 2 you hear about a case unless it’s super heinous or someone famous involved. Hell many cities here have higher numbers of murders than the entire country I left - but murder rate, actual raw number, so population if a city versus a whole country. Hell if you look at the wikis for school shootings by country and there’s no comparing -US is the leader by a huge margin (one on the Canadian wiki is technically listed as a school shooting because of location but it was an armored security robbery/shooting and location happened to be on a large campus). There are definitely problems here.

i find caroline a bit annoying but i think she is right about the US and guns. i wouldn’t feel safe sending a child to a school in America where they need school shooting drills and bulletproof backpacks. i think her views on the U.K. are very middle class English centric which is annoying but personally i don’t blame her for not wanting her kids going to american schools.

the U.K. is definitely not perfect by any means but the people on this thread with huge salaries complaining about tax are a bite tiresome lol

Reactions: 31
Her latest tik tok is gold 😂 take a shot everytime Caroline says upper middle class area in her comments, knife crime won't happen near her as she's in an upper middle class area
Also did she always drink this much? Meanwhile Charlie's playing with the oven but it's OK it's locked 🔒

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t seem to grasp that you can be happy to have moved to England without absolutely bashing the tit out of America. The two aren’t mutually exclusive Caroline. It’s so bad for her “brand” too but she’s too pig headed and overlooks that because her desire to be a massive witch is greater. I think she would score a lot more work if she wasn’t a massive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs to pipe down or she’s going to gain more haters. Her complete lack of awareness of the full picture on anything is astounding. She’s at least stopped saying British and switched it to English so maybe her management have had a word on that. Now she’s immune to crime because of where (her mum ) lives. Good luck with that. Claiming that American gun violence stems from lack of paid maternity leave is actaully quite an impressive stretch even for her .. the woman who was never properly employed in the USA .. she kept that sociology masters under wraps eh ? 😂 wonder how she feels about sunaks national service bull shite .. does that class as violence or is that ok as it’s Protecting enger-land ? Will Charlie need to do it ? Careful how you vote now caz

Reactions: 13
Her latest tik tok is gold 😂 take a shot everytime Caroline says upper middle class area in her comments, knife crime won't happen near her as she's in an upper middle class area
Also did she always drink this much? Meanwhile Charlie's playing with the oven but it's OK it's locked 🔒
I don't understand how she can have this mindset in the UK, that knife crime won't happen near her in her upper class area but then in the US you can't separate Massachusetts from the rest of the country for having more gun control and significantly less gun crimes than lower income areas.

I fully agree that guns are a massive issue in the US but of all the places I could live, I feel safest living in the Boston area in an upper middle class area.

Reactions: 10
She’s coming for the youths of Surrey guys, lock up your kids! She also changes the narrative every video to suit her. You haven’t lived in Cobham your whole life Caroline, you’ve made your personality and entire existence about NOT living in England for the past 8 years, or do those not count? Countries and times change. The UK is remarkably different post Covid in a lot of ways. The life she is romanticising just doesn’t exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.