Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to be drunk posting surely?! Also Caroline newsflash, those Home Counties middle class areas are rife for county lines targeting. I wouldn’t be posting such smug rubbish after being out of the uk for so long.

Reactions: 15
Seems her precious England isn’t bowing down to Queen Caz being home. Where’s the big family reunions to welcome them home with her village of friends ?

She’s taken over her mums house and from what we have seen they’ve been car shopping , a soft play or two and out for two meals. Thought she had all these big meetings planned etc ?

If there was a oh I’ve fucked up moment it’s now

Reactions: 13
Has she got a drinking problem?!!
I thought that too. Really been on one since she got here. I’m sure caring for three kids on her own (oh wait… village?) is stressing her out and she’s turning to the booze.
---
Seems like she’s having a rough day. :unsure: Karmas a witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What a lovely way to talk about your HUSBAND
She is actually revolting. She also had loads of comments saying Kyle should start doing his own videos and she said “no I need him for the views and likes”.

So not only has she got him by the balls, had his children, making him move to the U.K., but also using him for a following.
I really liked Caroline and thought she was a breath of fresh air. Turns out she’s an awful c* with an attitude, and somewhat drinking problem.

Did she think it was wise to relocate on her own so soon after having baby #3 when she had awful PND after mulletboy? Do we think this is the cause for the sudden drinking?

Reactions: 23
She’s truly unhinged 🙈! And now I won’t get to see her UK transfer unravel, because I’ve been blocked - gutted 🙈😂
She was done with Kyle once she had her contentbabies. I think she wanted all her kids to have the same dad and Kyle was just the guy who knocked her up first. In hindsight, I'm sure she would choose differently if she could because she wasn't living in Dubai to pick up an ordinary middle-class guy – she wanted to marry rich and failed.

Now that she has the children and they're all back in England, I don't think she'd be bothered if things ended with Kyle. It would certainly give her plenty to talk about on social media (you know she'd go hard on the 'single mum in Surrey, raising three kids, abandoned by horrible American dad' angle). She has so much resentment towards Kyle and his family and friends that I think she'd take pleasure in ruining his life.

Reactions: 21
Why is she still bitching about America? We get it, it has huge issues and that’s why you left. At the end of the day no place is perfect and that’s still her husband’s and children’s home country whether she likes it or not.

Reactions: 15
before she was an air hostess, what did she work as or did she go straight there from uni?

before she was an air hostess, what did she work as or did she go straight there from uni?
She didn't go to uni. I believe she did some sort of make-up artist course and then joined Emirates.

Reactions: 3
Just think that someone who shows their kids online like she does doesn’t actually care that much about their privacy. They’re afforded none, and that impacts their security.
---
She’s honestly losing it, this was a nice comment and she’s replied like a total witch
IMG_1517.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Who the duck died and made her the queen of everything?! Constantly shoving her opinions down everyone’s throats more than she begs for whatever she wants this week!

Reactions: 14
Looks like she’s deleted the rant about kids in the playground already! She’s in a deep, dark hole of neggy behaviour. Everything she spews is bitter. What did she expect moving 3 small children solo across the world? I would imagine that would be a massive no no and potential trigger for PND as someone has mentioned above.
---
Looks like she’s deleted the rant about kids in the playground already! She’s in a deep, dark hole of neggy behaviour. Everything she spews is bitter. What did she expect moving 3 small children solo across the world? I would imagine that would be a massive no no and potential trigger for PND as someone has mentioned above.
I didnt realise “upper middle class” kids were immune from crime. What a classist, arrogant twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just saw her refer to her USA kitchen as small…forgive me if im wrong or just a povo princess but I wouldn’t call a kitchen that fits a large kitchen island in it ‘small’
---
---

I didnt realise “upper middle class” kids were immune from crime. What a classist, arrogant twit.
stabbings happen all the way more than she cares so think…she’s not the bleeping forbidden planet…stop acting like you know everything about every country Jesus

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she is seriously pissed off with Kyle for not securing that job transfer. She seems so aggy towards him.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she is seriously pissed off with Kyle for not securing that job transfer. She seems so aggy towards him.
I think it’s because everyone loves him and everyone currently feels very sorry for him and vocalises it! She doesn’t like that

Reactions: 16
I think it’s because everyone loves him and everyone currently feels very sorry for him and vocalises it! She doesn’t like that
Someone commented that they think Kyle will be considered a hottie on British soil as he's so fun 😂 I'm surprised she didn't implode. I mean I love funny guys but he wouldn't be my type.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.