Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a laugh! This place is 5 mins away from me and high celebs stay here and get dropped off via helicopter! NO ONE is suggesting this and she most definitely won’t suit the place as guests 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she having a laugh! This place is 5 mins away from me and high celebs stay here and get dropped off via helicopter! NO ONE is suggesting this and she most definitely won’t suit the place as guests 😂😂
I can imagine her running round the place screeching and karate chopping cushions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey, they paid Zoella (Zoe Sugg) and Alfie Deyes to go there multiple times - particularly the tree houses there. So stranger things can happen. They paid for a grown toddler and man child that barely left the room to show the place off as part of the deal. At least with her you’d have her releasing the feral children outside to show off the grounds a bit 😆

Reactions: 5
Why has no one suggested Butlins to her - she’d slot right in!! Including her kid with the mullet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone follow Daniel Foxx comedian?
His bedtime stories for Privileged Kids are hilarious! There is one about a holiday and it's Carolines dream to a T!
"Come on Rupert we're all going on holiday and everyone piled into the Range Rover Evoke"
In fact they are all hilarious 😂
I don't know how to upload him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well it's the weekend, time for her Village to be summoned, so her kids can play with her friends kids, what will it be? Soft play? Park? Pub? Trip to London? Or will everyone have their own lives and tit to do?

Reactions: 13
Well it's the weekend, time for her Village to be summoned, so her kids can play with her friends kids, what will it be? Soft play? Park? Pub? Trip to London? Or will everyone have their own lives and tit to do?
Soft Play, yawn 🥱

Reactions: 5
Ooh. I’m glad I found this thread. I used to quite like her but finding it all a bit contrived now. Shes just another middle class insta hun.

Reactions: 30
Someone got stabbed to death yesterday in broad daylight near my local tesco. I live in the south- moderately middle class area. I thought of Caroline

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone got stabbed to death yesterday in broad daylight near my local tesco. I live in the south- moderately middle class area. I thought of Caroline
Dont be silly that would never happen in her posh little village in her perfect English world.

Reactions: 15
Oh yeah soft play is great, get to sit down, have a cuppa. Just wait til its full of kids screaming and crying lol. It's totally different when you're the only ones there!

I'm trying to work out if this was yesterday, as she posted on her insta dolled up in different clothes. So soft play, alone, no other kids on let's assume a Friday, well would you look at that 🫢
She’s happy to go to a soft play with no other kids but she complained about all the parks in Boston having no kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.