Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s edited her new Kyle video and the caption…. Lolllllll. I love that he’s enjoying himself since she’s not there to moan at him. He looked pretty happy WALKING on the beach, getting seafood, going into town and sitting outside at the end of the night. Doesn’t look too miserable to me. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I used to like her content, but the last few months, I’m finding her unbearable! I feel so sorry for Kyle, she’s left him to do all the crappy stuff while she’s swanned over here to live with her mum! Yes, she’s got 3 kids to look after, but she’s got her mum helping her.
She paints a very stereotypical life living in the UK, and she’s either forgotten what it’s like, or she’s delusional. She went on and on about how many friends she had in the uk, yet it seems she’s only seen one!
I always wondered how they afforded to spend as much as they did on food, take aways, nails, etc, so I assumed Kyle was on a huge salary. I know she’s commented that Kyle won’t be talking about his job, but know he had one. I saw a bit of her live recently and she said he had a “big boy” job- whatever that means?! She also said he gets money from the military due to being injured during his time in the marines. She said he gets it for life, and will continue to get it on the uk. She was laughing saying he got blown up and is supposed to use some of it for physio, but implied he should use it for other things.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does Charlie not eat to the extent he’s having baby food?
He’s a very picky eater. He’s still little. I know lots of toddlers his age who are just fruit monsters.

My friend lovingly made every puree at 6 months, didn’t buy a single pouch, was hot on different allergen and texture exposure then baby led weaning with child eating what the parents were eating….

She still ended up with a two year old who will only eat baby crisps, berries and plain toast (no butter)

It’s not uncommon.

Reactions: 11
The hilarious thing to me is that what the commenter said to her was spot on- but Caroline is such an entitled brat that Caroline can’t see other people’s opinions. She’s right and will never be questioned. She can’t see other people’s point of view, she has to be right, which I might be generalising but I think this tends to be the case from those who are a bit thick and have a chip on their shoulder about it? 🥴 Also blocking people for liking comments etc. that’s cool, but she’s so stupid that she doesn’t realise that even hate followers or hate engagement is better than nobody watching your stories 😂 she isn’t going to get many #ads if she can only show 20 people viewing her stuff cos she keeps blocking people!

I’m surprised she showed Kyle’s post- his life looks idyllic- imagine being able to walk out your door and be able to walk down to the seafront and get some food- where was this content from Caroline for the past year? When her in laws had the kids why were they not out for a walk and grabbing some seafood and drinks? Going to a concert? I would love that!

Reactions: 12
Mmm I don't agree, if he was the only child, maybe but she brought up Sophie and I like how she constantly offers Charlie what they are eating, exposing him to plates of food, texture, flavour, does he eat it? No but at least she tries, Caroline doesn't get everything right but aspects of her parenting she is good at, people will say oh he knows he can get a pouch but what's she supposed to do? Starve him? He has lots of energy, looks healthy enough so whatever he is getting is working. I think he may have some sensory issues regarding texture, not uncommon.

Reactions: 26
Why does Charlie not eat to the extent he’s having baby food?
He was eating roast potatoes and sticky toffee pudding at the pub Sunday roast so I don’t get it. I think she’s trying to hint to neuro diversity?

Reactions: 4
Oooh Helen & Hubby are rich rich, he flew up not the 15hr drive Caroline did! Lovely seeing Kyle out relaxing, enjoying himself. I don't think it was so much that he was left behind, it's been that on top of a full time job he seemed more like the default parent so everyone is glad he getting a break and starfishing in the giant bed!

Reactions: 5
He was eating roast potatoes and sticky toffee pudding at the pub Sunday roast so I don’t get it. I think she’s trying to hint to neuro diversity?
My daughter eats pretty well, always has, maybe not to the extent of Sophie. She’s 8 and still has the banana/apple pouch because she likes it and also because I’d rather she had one of them than a packet of love hearts or a curly wurley! I’m sure she’s just trying to keep him fed with something other than constant pom bears!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure her sister is quite well off. Has Caroline said she wants to consider private school?

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]
Is it a surprise that a picky toddler would eat what is essentially chips and cake in toffee sauce?

Doesn’t mean he’s going to eat spag bol or curry

He’s a very picky eater. He’s still little. I know lots of toddlers his age who are just fruit monsters.

My friend lovingly made every puree at 6 months, didn’t buy a single pouch, was hot on different allergen and texture exposure then baby led weaning with child eating what the parents were eating….

She still ended up with a two year old who will only eat baby crisps, berries and plain toast (no butter)

It’s not uncommon.
Too late to edit- but obviously the toddler I’m referring to would absolutely smash a sticky toffee pudding or a curly wurly 😂 they just will not eat ‘meals’ or foods that are not sweet and plain tasting

caz has always included Charlie in the family meals, always offers him a wide variety of food and is clearly using ‘doesn’t eat’ as shorthand for ‘won’t eat a -proper- meal’. It’s not that deep

I think children’s diets/general weaning can be a real frothy topic.

Not targeting anyone on here btw- but the same people who will say ‘fed is best’ when discussing formula can suddenly get their knickers in a twist if someone suggests they use Ella’s kitchen pouches instead of hand blending their own spinach and apricot puree 😂

Reactions: 15
At least with the pouches he’s getting a good mix of fruit and veggies (though some a little heavier on the fruit side). Many will give up and just go with the generic mac and cheese (not even trying to add veggies to that like blending in cooked squash or carrots to the sauce to add nutrition) and say good enough, they won’t eat anything else. She’s trying on this one and has found something that works for them, which I definitely give her credit for. She’s getting him fed and there’s at least a variety of nutrients, and he’s always given options and encouragement to try things.

Reactions: 9
My point about the food is he’s a picky eater and still just a baby. There’s lots of grown adults with very limited diets and very picky. But she goes on about it. Those pouches she feeds him are good. A lot of kids his age are not chowing down on an apple or eating sushi. What I’m saying is why is it even relevant ;who comments on that type of thing. And why do I even know that a little boy living in Surrey is a picky eater?

Reactions: 10
I used to like her like most of us here …
The first time I sort of thought ‘oo not sure on that’ and my opinion changed on her was when she said ‘I’m a human being before I’m a mum’ which ok yes we are all humans including your young children who rely on you? I dunno after that feel like I saw a diff side to her and how self centred she is! Caroline’s world and everyone else just lives in it.
Kyle looks like he’s having a blast I’m sure he misses the kids! I would be absolutely lost without my husband for a few days let alone relocating to another country! Really intrigued to see what car she gets 😂 we are currently expecting baby number 3 and hunting for a new car! We’ve looked at all price ranges but we can actually afford to pick whatever we like we don’t have to try and get it gifted 😂

Reactions: 4
I used to like her like most of us here …
The first time I sort of thought ‘oo not sure on that’ and my opinion changed on her was when she said ‘I’m a human being before I’m a mum’ which ok yes we are all humans including your young children who rely on you? I dunno after that feel like I saw a diff side to her and how self centred she is! Caroline’s world and everyone else just lives in it.
Kyle looks like he’s having a blast I’m sure he misses the kids! I would be absolutely lost without my husband for a few days let alone relocating to another country! Really intrigued to see what car she gets 😂 we are currently expecting baby number 3 and hunting for a new car! We’ve looked at all price ranges but we can actually afford to pick whatever we like we don’t have to try and get it gifted 😂
She mentioned on TikTok that they're now renting a car for 6 months😳...? not able to get finance on a 7 seater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.