Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that Why would she move to the UK reel, she's shown literally nothing which couldn't have been done in the US.. it makes no sense aha. Surely her reason can just be 'I wanted to' why justify it so hard!?
Agree and its all stuff we've seen already, so she hasn't actually done that much.

Reactions: 3
I mean I think it’s a bit far bringing kids into this..
I don’t agree with posting tit on people profiles about their kids and I don’t think it should happen here either.
When people on here start saying stuff about kids it plays right into the “troll” narrative imo 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m all for people saying stuff about Caroline but kids don’t ask to be posted..

Reactions: 6
On that Why would she move to the UK reel, she's shown literally nothing which couldn't have been done in the US.. it makes no sense aha. Surely her reason can just be 'I wanted to' why justify it so hard!?
And the I paid for my smile myself, is this going to be her war cry from now on?
In my receipt era 📇📑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If anyone’s a spoilt brat it’s Caroline.

Honestly wish she actually would just be happy with her choices and be all bright and cheery about being in the UK, it would be quite refreshing.

The reason people are coming for her is because she’s been nothing but an absolute witch to everyone since she got here.
She’s the one that’s most bothered whether she’s paid or not, someone that was genuinely happy would just brush off these comments but they’re living rent free in her head.

Reactions: 9
Hi Caroline could you clarify the garden furniture please . Was it you, or your mum who bought it 😂😂. I mean I don’t really give a tit but I’m enjoying the tangled web of lies from your self righteous Ivory tower . Also people asking about her management reining her in. .. that won’t be happening .. she won’t take advise from anyone as she is always right, about everything . All they do is mass push out ad deals based on number , there’s no PR support, a middle man for fees and admin is all.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Someone has fucked up majorly. Commented on one of her videos from their business account page. Calling the daughter a spoiled brat.

obviously she’s gone to town on Instagram stories 😆😂
Has she deleted them? Can’t see any stories about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.