Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her until I started reading her comments tbh.

the appropriate response would have been ‘These are cosy earth but Primark do do great PJs/have nice stuff in at the moment 🥰’ - it was clear her ‘fan’ liked Primark clothing. It would have cost nothing to be kind rather than needing everyone to know that your pajamas are certainly NOT Primark and are in fact $195
When I first started watching her I was also a new ebf mum and she had some lovely bf clothes, so I looked them up. EXTORTIONATE. I knew immediately she was not the normal down to earth humble mummy she cosplays as😂

Reactions: 14
Why does she constantly look like she gets ready in the dark ? Does she think scruffy is a flex? When was the last time she brushed her hair ? Also, she will 100 % vote Tory in the GE 😂 there is no hiding your true colours little miss middle England snob
I just want to scrub her and her house down

Reactions: 10
Her life is the definition of trashy if you’re poor but classy if you’re Rich ! Drives me mad her sweeping generalisations and explaining every little thing about the UK as if she could never be wrong
Who is her demographic now? Surely not the Americans as she’s slagged their country off so much now I don’t think any of them could possibly still like her.

Who is her demographic now? Surely not the Americans as she’s slagged their country off so much now I don’t think any of them could possibly still like her.
And I don’t get why Americans want to watch an English person living in England. And we have many a middle class mum influencer without needing her.

She’s started saying gosh and yummy now.

I’m so pleased someone’s called her out on her sweeping generalisations. 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think do believe the comment was deleted & the commenter was told she was “projecting” by Caroline. Can’t find the comment anyway!
She’s truly unhinged 🙈! And now I won’t get to see her UK transfer unravel, because I’ve been blocked - gutted 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
Is she from a rich family?
As far as we know yes they are middle class, comfortable lifestyle, nice, home, town and schooling, then her father left, unsure whether he paid a divorce settlement or not but Caroline says her mum was left with nothing, she has managed well, with her business that she works hard at plus she flips/flipped property with Claire.

Reactions: 9
That soft play she went to looked well boring. It looked like it was in a church hall. Those couple of sad looking animals in the outside bit!! I bet Americans are looking at that and are green with envy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this is cruel. But my god she has really let herself go… she looks so awful all of the time. (I know, I’m sending myself to bed now…) but just…. How can Kyle still be attracted to her when she really seemed to make an effort x years ago before the children.
I appreciate she is post Partum etc but she looks like she can’t even be bothered to shower and whack a nice summer dress on? I would give anything to burn those crappy US jumpers and that bleeping raggedy greasy hat 🤢

*edit to also include it looks like she can’t even be bothered to do her hair now either, or whizz a brush through it. Maybe 3 children on her own is more difficult than she expected it to be when her predominant child care is erm… still in the US.

Reactions: 19
All I see when I look at her face is the age spot she really should remove. And I agree with you…one of the vlogs has toothpaste on her PJ’s. Cause we need to see that.

Reactions: 5
Is she from a rich family?
They're definitely a typical Surrey family but I've been trying to get to the bottom of how rich. As someone else has said it seems like their dad left them which was a setback for the mum but her current house is well over £1m+ and she seems to have the capital to do house flips. Other people on this thread have mentioned a rich aunt possibly too?!

Her family all have very common names (ha!) so it's hard to get much info I've found. Her mum is Elizabeth née Greene and their dad is Linns (?) I think? But I may be wrong!!

Reactions: 6
They're definitely a typical Surrey family but I've been trying to get to the bottom of how rich. As someone else has said it seems like their dad left them which was a setback for the mum but her current house is well over £1m+ and she seems to have the capital to do house flips. Other people on this thread have mentioned a rich aunt possibly too?!

Her family all have very common names (ha!) so it's hard to get much info I've found. Her mum is Elizabeth née Greene and their dad is Linns (?) I think? But I may be wrong!!
Yea the mum is definitely Liz, I've seen that mentioned and also on her shop/store reviews.

Reactions: 2
I would say the mum because of the dad, the sister yes. Her no. I am middle class, my kids went to private school from 3-18 (I’m basically poor now). She wants to be. But unless Kyle has this “job” then it’s not happening. She’s living in cloud cuckoo land. She’s a wannabe and I don’t know why

Reactions: 5
I would say the mum because of the dad, the sister yes. Her no. I am middle class, my kids went to private school from 3-18 (I’m basically poor now). She wants to be. But unless Kyle has this “job” then it’s not happening. She’s living in cloud cuckoo land. She’s a wannabe and I don’t know why

What the sister talks to the dad ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.