Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly look like she gets ready in the dark ? Does she think scruffy is a flex? When was the last time she brushed her hair ? Also, she will 100 % vote Tory in the GE 😂 there is no hiding your true colours little miss middle England snob

Reactions: 21
Oh duck off Caroline
I liked her until I started reading her comments tbh.

the appropriate response would have been ‘These are cosy earth but Primark do do great PJs/have nice stuff in at the moment 🥰’ - it was clear her ‘fan’ liked Primark clothing. It would have cost nothing to be kind rather than needing everyone to know that your pajamas are certainly NOT Primark and are in fact $195

Reactions: 28
I liked her until I started reading her comments tbh.

the appropriate response would have been‘These are cosy earth but Primark do do great PJs/have nice stuff in at the moment 🥰’ - it was clear her ‘fan’ liked Primark clothing. It would have cost nothing to be kind rather than needing everyone to know that your pajamas are certainly NOT Primark and are in fact $195
Her comments are always very passive aggressive
She seems like a nasty woman
The state of her going around she looks homeless her hair is manky and her skin is awful

Reactions: 36
Find it quite funny that she's giving the pub she's at this afternoon a 5/10 and saying it's not as good as another pub in Cobham. Caz babes that's because you are at a Greene King pub and half of your food will have been microwaved

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thing that makes me chuckle at all of this is she went on about her village being soooo walkable but everywhere she’s showed herself going she’s had to go in the car. Neither of the pubs she’s been to are walkable for where she is.

I will say that video of Charlie and missy was adorable tho

Reactions: 17
Can she buy the kid some shoes too. It’s getting warmer ( I know we still get a lot of rain) but them bloody wellys!

Reactions: 13
I watched some of her older videos the other day and she said that in the US Kyle’s company pay him just under 200k but someone doing the same job in the UK would earn 65k

So, if Kyle is transferring to the UK with that company, will he then get the UK salary or keep his US level of pay?

Reactions: 6
Can she buy the kid some shoes too. It’s getting warmer ( I know we still get a lot of rain) but them bloody wellys!
I know! I get the whole kids grow quickly so a capsule wardrobe or hand me downs is fine but not when their mother is dropping 💰💰💰💰 on ridiculous things, like a stupid pot but won't buy her kids shoes. I honestly think her sister low key trolls her, she had her #aff linked kids clothes up today, her little boy in shorts and a shirt, really smart looking. I suppose Caroline will just expect them past onto her.

Reactions: 7
I watched some of her older videos the other day and she said that in the US Kyle’s company pay him just under 200k but someone doing the same job in the UK would earn 65k

So, if Kyle is transferring to the UK with that company, will he then get the UK salary or keep his US level of pay?
Don’t think he is transferring now. She won’t talk about what his new role is . Infact she was a bit bitchy about it to someone. Nothing new there 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t think he is transferring now. She won’t talk about what his new role is . Infact she was a bit bitchy about it to someone. Nothing new there 😂
She just seems so miserable and prickly all the time, she must be an absolute delight to be around 🙈 no wonder she can't get or keep any friends or even seem to get on with her own family. It's completely at odds with the "dopamine dressing/ decor" fun mum, overgrown child image she wants to put across 😬

Reactions: 15
This definitely explains the now galley kitchen, terraced house chat she's been dropping in her comments. Nothing wrong with those, I live in a normal family home, no en suites or anything fancy, just that's not what Caroline portrayed!

Reactions: 7
Well even if he will be on £65k, she probably makes similar flogging her life online or am I overestimating?

Reactions: 1
She will not like this one bit! Be interesting to see her response. I predict it will be very aggressive - as is all her responses!
Ive gone back to check and it looks like I’ve been blocked 😂😂 having liked the comment. So is she going through every single comment blocking even those that like a negative comment🤷🏻‍♀️😂? She really is a saddo, sitting there scrolling through hundreds of comments instead of enjoying her new found UK freedom 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her life is the definition of trashy if you’re poor but classy if you’re Rich ! Drives me mad her sweeping generalisations and explaining every little thing about the UK as if she could never be wrong

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.