Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her mum is well impressed that her scruffy daughter, 3 equally scruffy offspring are trashing her house with stupid trolleys in her house and crap everywhere. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she is seriously pissed off with Kyle for not securing that job transfer. She seems so aggy towards him.
She’s so aggy about everything 😂 man has she got an attitude problem!!! I used to like her but she’s getting more and more unlikeable. She’s getting more unlikeable by the day

Reactions: 15
The kids on their brand new bikes probably stole them 🤣

I live in an affluent area and the kids round here have bleeping machetes so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope moving back here gives her the life she wanted because it’s a big gamble moving your whole family over here with not much of a plan in place.
I understand why she wanted to move back it’s just that her attitude absolutely stinks. Reading her comments are hilarious because she’s such a stuck up witch.

Reactions: 13
She acts so posh but keeps buying those chavvy trollies to roll around the kitchen and use as kid’s wardrobe like an old grandma 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She is nasty towards Kyle and hates him. What a truly and utterly nasty witch. If Kyle does leave her, what is her plan in life then? How will she fund the Surrey lifestyle with 3 kids especially as she wants to be a stay at home mum? I would love to know! It’s not like she has any qualifications or job experience to get a half decent job. She will be working in Tesco before we know

Reactions: 22
I think it’s hit home that she won’t be living the life her friends have as they simply won’t be able to afford it, they won’t have her mums house and she’s clearly sick of them already (as I would be too!)
She resents Kyle soooo much for being American and she hates America too!
She’s definitely drinking too much, she has a baby to get up for in the night if they aren’t co sleeping. (Which they shouldn’t be if she’s in the sauce everyday)

Reactions: 21
🤦🏻‍♀️ such an attitude
Does she not think her responses will put her followers off? Doesn’t she want to keep them? It’s so bizarre to me honestly. If I had that following I wouldn’t be rude to the people nice enough to say something or ask questions unless they were being out right rude.

Reactions: 23
She reminds me of my aunt, she had her kids later in life, moved home from America and learned the hard way, everyone is not her maid, she thought she'd have on tap babysitter, job opportunities fell through, her husband ended up having to back to America because there was noting here for him, the grass isn't always greener

Reactions: 15
I think it’s hit home that she won’t be living the life her friends have as they simply won’t be able to afford it, they won’t have her mums house and she’s clearly sick of them already (as I would be too!)
She’s definitely drinking too much, she has a baby to get up for in the night if they aren’t co sleeping. (Which they shouldn’t be if she’s in the sauce everyday)
I was just about to say, perfect time as it’s bank holiday to be living out her dream she’s been selling peeps, being in the pub garden, pub dinners… seeing the village.
I haven’t seen any of this happening? Maybe once she went to the boozer and had a roast? I thought this would be the perfect time to show us all exactly what she moved for but erm… looks like that’s to no avail. Sat in ya mums house building a raggedy trolly and doing online shopping.

Welcome to life in the U.K. 😆

Reactions: 10
I agree and while we don't really know anything about the friends or sister, her sister for example, whether she fell into money or not continues to have a career and works hard, alongside her husbands full time job, plus the #affl links and gifted pr Claire recieves so that's why they can afford these homes, holidays, cars. If Caroline had an actual job even with tikky tokky on the side she would be in a better position to keep up with her friends. Living in Dubai hoping to marry rich didn't quite work out, Helen appears to have managed to snag a wealthy man and I'm sure others have too.

Reactions: 6
🤦🏻‍♀️ such an attitude
Jeeeez. She's angry isn't she? Is she just drinking and typing at this point? So defensive!

I think she needs to come off social media for a bit and just find her way. She's really showing her nasty side!
I feel sorry for Kyle.

Reactions: 18
Omg she needs to get out the house more off her phone and actually parent her kids and enjoy being back in England as it’s all she’s banged on about for bloody ages. We don’t want to hear you banging on about America.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The move home isn’t going well. There are no parades, the village aren’t throwing a huge welcome home party and the two friends she has are a far cry from this giant friendship group she thought she’d have. She’s gone from owning a gorgeous house near the beach in an affluent area of a decent city with her husband and kids to living out of two bedrooms in her mums house with no job and three content babies to parent herself with her biggest ambition now being to own a terraced house around the corner.

Shes fucked it and she knows it. Ideally, she’d halt the move, spend the summer in the UK and move home before school starts again for Sophie.

Reactions: 39
The move home isn’t going well. There are no parades, the village aren’t throwing a huge welcome home party and the two friends she has are a far cry from this giant friendship group she thought she’d have. She’s gone from owning a gorgeous house near the beach in an affluent area of a decent city with her husband and kids to living out of two bedrooms in her mums house with no job and three content babies to parent herself with her biggest ambition now being to own a terraced house around the corner.

Shes fucked it and she knows it. Ideally, she’d halt the move, spend the summer in the UK and move home before school starts again for Sophie.
Spot fuckin on!!!

Reactions: 8

It's definitely looking like the best thing would have been to stay in USA, either flip that house and move eventually to her desired area or stay in Quincy and get a job that would allow her the funds to travel home more often during the year.
It wasn't until it was pointed out but yea none of her village organised a welcome home party/bbq to mark her 10yr absence. She went to her sisters, to the pub with her one mate and the rest of the time she's been on her own. But keeps telling people in the comments, once Kyle arrives she is doing a list of things she has planned solo/with her friends.
Honestly, I know the jet lag must be a killer for kids, the baby still feeds during the night or at least early morning, she is bound to be exhausted, the dogs don't get on so there's that constant pressure, her mum works full time and is probably tired come the evenings but her content is definitely a far cry from what I expected.

Reactions: 10
She’s got a right attitude on her for someone in her 30s who lives at their mums house. Get over yourself Caroline.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.