Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her content has changed massively (i started following last year so not that long) but she is not looking well at all and is so agressive and unhinged - i think she has post partum depression her behaviour is completly different.

Reactions: 16
She never got over her post partum depression with the forgotten child (Charlie) and is now aggressively unhinged for cash because she knows she can’t be the relatable family vlogger she used to be now she constantly looks frazzled and a mess. She isn’t coping at all. Hopefully when Kyle is here the kids will be taken care of a little more so she can have some time to sort her tit out.

Reactions: 13
I feel bad for her Mother, she's not a very clean/tidy person and her Mums house is so lovely and she just has it an absolute tip now, the bench and table have stuff all over them and she makes that tea and gets the milk all over it drives me mad 😂

I go from feeling for her because looking after 3 young kids on your own is tough but then I read all the aggy replies to mostly genuine followers & change my mind.

Reactions: 17
I go from feeling for her because looking after 3 young kids on your own is tough but then I read all the aggy replies to mostly genuine followers & change my mind.
But also she did this to herself? She could have stayed in the US with Kyle until they were all ready to come as a family but impatient Caroline had to do it now now now so she could see her friends and go to the pub sooner. So i do know what you mean cause I wouldn’t want to look after 3 young kinds on my own, but I struggle to have much sympathy for her from that perspective 🤷🏻‍♀️

What is Alice's full name?
It's Alice - Creator Marketing on tiktok

There's some good screenshots on her tattle page of Caroline calling her a piece of work etc.
It's Alice J-T on here x

Reactions: 2
But also she did this to herself? She could have stayed in the US with Kyle until they were all ready to come as a family but impatient Caroline had to do it now now now so she could see her friends and go to the pub sooner. So i do know what you mean cause I wouldn’t want to look after 3 young kinds on my own, but I struggle to have much sympathy for her from that perspective 🤷🏻‍♀️

She came for the pub gardens in the summer - I’m laughing because of our tit weather and as of now. Will be full of footie fans 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow! I think it will blow up on TikTok as I don’t think Cazza is going to let Alice have the last word! 😂

Reactions: 8
💯 agree. You are so right. It was her choice to do it this way.

Reactions: 1
Did she really just say ‘watching must be like self harm’ is she for real?! Using such a trigger wording is so inappropriate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She said her mum bought the garden furniture- though she said she bought it as a present for her mum for them staying there?

Reactions: 22
she needs help this cant be normal 😨 why doesnt her mum step in? clearly she needs help, she doesnt look well and she doesnt sound well.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.