Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a referral to the asa for not declaring it as gifted properly before
Love that truly doing gods work
---
How do we reckon she'll stay relevant since her content is taking a nosedive? Baby? Divorce? Announcing she's moving her mum into a box room and taking the house? Dubai? Back to the US?

Reactions: 5
Is this woman taking the piss!? All she’s done since she’s been back is spend money on pointless crap. She does realise going to restaurants, pubs and days out still constitutes as consumerism!?

IMG_8909.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah I'm gutted to see how much she's changed, followed her since she had Charlie, really liked her and her content. She came across as very naturally funny & whitty & quite likable. I've had to unfollow on all social media, she's too much of a try hard now. People acting funny is not the same as being funny! I liked her US content & the comparison she gave in the early days of how things are different in the different US states, cost of living etc.

She's changed so much when you look back at her older content. It's such a shame.
I'm only following her a wet week (maybe like since Dec / Jan) and it's like night and day. In fairness her content was shite and repetitive at best, but I thought she was half funny and normal... And relatable. But now. I dunno, she's like unhinged and so passive aggressive and snappy and beggy... And.... The list goes on. Sad to watch it all unfold. And she reads here. What gives Caroline?? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Sorry no. “It’s more to do with parents not having to bother making packed lunches” is such a wild and insulting statement. Our country as in the whole UK not just one part is massively fucked from different reasons/situations but the main being our government.

I would pay double tax to make sure children were getting a free lunch and having some food in their stomach whether it be a sandwich or a hot meal. If anyone can begrudge a child food then I think you should maybe re-adjust your “what is the best use of tax payers money” to our members of parliament with their ridiculous salaries.
It’s also costed and cheaper to give kids some bleeping food than it is to administrate a scheme where some kids get it and some don’t! Agree with what you say - give kids and equal start

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with her tiktoks. She said she's putting Sophie into preschool causes she's struggling and just wanting her own space, but is shipping her off to preschool where there will be how many kids??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up with her tiktoks. She said she's putting Sophie into preschool causes she's struggling and just wanting her own space, but is shipping her off to preschool where there will be how many kids??
But how can she be struggling when everything in England is perfect? Where's your village, Caz?? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I'm only following her a wet week (maybe like since Dec / Jan) and it's like night and day. In fairness her content was shite and repetitive at best, but I thought she was half funny and normal... And relatable. But now. I dunno, she's like unhinged and so passive aggressive and snappy and beggy... And.... The list goes on. Sad to watch it all unfold. And she reads here. What gives Caroline?? 🤔
She's regretting it and can't admit to it.

Reactions: 13
If she actually got her fat arse up and went to the gym she would feel much better, instead she's going to fester about all day, kids infront off tv for hours then softplay so she could ignore them more.

No, because I would 100% prefer gym on my own after no sleep, than soft play. I don’t enjoy soft play on a good day, does anyone?

Reactions: 12
I'm slightly scared to admit that I love softplay. I must have good ones round my way because they have sofas, the coffee is amazing and the climbing frames are adult sized so if I'm beckoned in to play, I don't spend the entire time hunched over.
Ours have indoor and outdoor football pitches too. In the summer they have outdoor play with water tables.

Caroline is still a dick though. I wouldn't move back to the UK just for softplay.

Just discovered this thread so catching up but the NHS story drove me mad. She’s lived out of the country for over ten years and would be subject to the ordinary residence test for free treatment (which is probably why the GP application hadn’t been approved). How would she prove she’s ordinary resident in the UK? No employment contract, no tenancy agreement, mortgage, utility bills. Even her child wouldn’t be classed as on roll until September. If she’s so well off she should have paid to go private.
Because she sneaked back and added her name to her mums address a while back, bought and had delivery of a few appliances to have her name at the address, and also put her mums address for Sophies school place.
---
This is what I said, Sophie to me is intelligent with a curious mind, so lots of questions, bored easily, asking to do stuff, go places, Caroline, F that off you go to pre school babes, mummy needs a break. Charlie the forgotten child minds himself and Olive is permanently strapped to something.
---
Aww poor Caroline! 😂😂😂
Relatable innit babes, the shoutout is for engagement for her otherwise dire content, the bots do most of the posting now.

Last edited:
I’m getting all my cultural shock content from yorkshirepeach now

She’s a class act

Her video on whether dogging is real or not had me absolutely dying this morning😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.