Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get posting stuff like that. Surely it just highlights to your other oblivious followers you have a hate forum? And probably puts them off you if they then search it out of curiosity? Odd choice to me.
Exactly! That’s how I’m here

Reactions: 4

These are the comments between her and Alice which prompted Alice's recent video and I guess the insta meltdown we've seen

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Caroline saw any of the comments on Alice’s tik tok because she’s probably at some point blocked all the people that have commented……but we all know she has a burner tik tok, if she’s got a Reddit and tattle user then of course she will have a tik tok burner😂 Can’t be arsed with Alice much but love her for this 😂 Caroline does nothing for free and she’s stupid to think she can take down a head girl influencer!

Reactions: 12
I feel bad for her Mother, she's not a very clean/tidy person and her Mums house is so lovely and she just has it an absolute tip now, the bench and table have stuff all over them and she makes that tea and gets the milk all over it drives me mad 😂
I couldn’t live with the mess she makes I would be freaking out. It doesn’t teach the children well either about keeping a tidy home

Reactions: 8
The STORIES!!!!!
Telling everyone to duck OFF?!
Posting receipts?

I want to snark over it all but I am actually concerned she’s lost it a little bit now - cuz who actually cares??
Is this in response to Alice’s video? Or has she been deep diving her own snark threads???

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t live with the mess she makes I would be freaking out. It doesn’t teach the children well either about keeping a tidy home
She looks filthy too since she moved her hair is a mess and she’s dressing awful kids don’t look any better
She always seemed to have hair and makeup done when she was in us maybe it’s having 3 kids alone

Reactions: 12
I think this too - I get that kids are messy and you can’t keep it pristine ALL the time, but she clearly doesn’t give a tit - fine in her own home throwing nappies, but when she spills milk and smoothie juice all over just because she’s being a twit - it’s so disrespectful to not take care with things in someone else’s home - whether it’s your mums or not!

Reactions: 10
lol hey Caroline you are kinda missing the point .. it’s the gifted pram you didn’t disclose properly when you first showed and mentioned it. Also, least you could have done with all that “doing very well thank you” money you have would have been to pay for thr patio furntitue your self 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get people who moan about their small babies being up in the night 😩 what do you expect!? It’s what they do! I have a friend who posts every single day about her baby being up. No one cares babes … just get your baby back off to sleep and shut the duck up x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm new here... After her post last night.
Anyway, why on earth does she wear there god awful nightdress?
Where does someone even buy them from? They are repulsive.
Also, her constant putting on different dialects.

Reactions: 18
lol hey Caroline you are kinda missing the point .. it’s the gifted pram you didn’t disclose properly when you first showed and mentioned it. Also, least you could have done with all that “doing very well thank you” money you have would have been to pay for thr patio furntitue your self 😂
Exactly This! It was the pram she slipped into the Paultons video with a tiny text saying something along the lines of gifted mate!

Reactions: 9
I don’t get people who moan about their small babies being up in the night 😩 what do you expect!? It’s what they do! I have a friend who posts every single day about her baby being up. No one cares babes … just get your baby back off to sleep and shut the duck up x
Agree. Like I know she’s just trying to be “real/relatable” especially probably after telling ppl to duck off, but seriously no one is “bovvered babez”. Kids don’t sleep. It sucks. Doesn’t mean we need a post every time u have a shite night.

She’s probably just trying to show how hard it’s been for her to Kyle. Yet I think it’s just showing how much Kyle actually does with the kids. She just wants him here so she has more time to sleep, shower and do her shopping sprees. I wonder how much time he will actually get if he’s going to be working in an office most days of the week though.

god could you imagine if she had to also go to work like most mums, after a few crappy nights with baby?

Reactions: 15
She’ll be on the beg for a gifted sleep consultant next, that’s probably why she has been posting every time the baby is awake!

Reactions: 9
Where are all these comments
On Reddit there’s video from
Alice responding to Caroline’s tit, she actually posts directly as herself as well as their being screen shots of videos . Caroline in hee infinite wisdom (drunk in the comments section of an advert alice put out for a course she was selling ) called alice a scammer and said that she was targeting vulnerable women on Maternity leave and that should mint be charging for her expertise . Love her or dislike her alice has every right to offer a paid for service especially where there is a huge pool of
People who, for some unknown reason to me, want to make it online. Alice has also commented on Caroline, and other influencers lack of transparency . So Caroline hates her . Alices response video bascisltl said “that’s not how business works” and she is right , IMO. That would like like Caroline saying to kendamill or bugaboo .. sure I’m advertise for free. Idiot .the comments on Reddit are wild and absolutely bang on. There are also comments under Alice’s posts , various ones, calling Caroline out. She’s basically coem from the land of the free to the land of regulation and hates it, thinks she’s right and no one else knows better . That worked out well for Grace Beverly and the asa didn’t it . Caroline is def voting tory next month 😂
Also , imagine not having had your husband with you for such a massive move, then when he does arrive you make him film a potty advert .. duck that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.