Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting all my cultural shock content from yorkshirepeach now

She’s a class act

Her video on whether dogging is real or not had me absolutely dying this morning😂😂
Yorkshirepeach is funny, down to earth, relatable, everything Caroline is not basically

Reactions: 14
No way is she putting out. She would probably benefit from a good ride honestly.

she got lucky he knocked her up so he got pushed into a life with her.
I’m sure when she was packing her hospital bag she said she isn’t one of them people who can be half naked when she’s giving birth, she said “Kyle doesn’t even see me naked” that, mixed with the dead grandma nighties she wears? No chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure when she was packing her hospital bag she said she isn’t one of them people who can be half naked when she’s giving birth, she said “Kyle doesn’t even see me naked” that, mixed with the dead grandma nighties she wears? No chance 😂
she definitely lays there like a piece of soggy wet cardboard. Poor Kyle

• Haha
  • Sick
Dead grandma nighties 😂😂😂

• Haha
Pahahaha she said - my mum had a sloppy Joe jumper in the 80s so I bought one- she is so single white female. This popped up on my feed- Claire Kennedy has it so she copied her and tried to say she copied her mums sure Jan!

Also fair enough let Charlie wear the nightie but don’t put it all over the internet and for gods sake she buys herself enough, just buy the poor kid some bluey pyjamas from Sainsbury’s - all he gets is crappy hand me downs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pahahaha she said - my mum had a sloppy Joe jumper in the 80s so I bought one- she is so single white female. This popped up on my feed- Claire Kennedy has it so she copied her and tried to say she copied her mums sure Jan!

Also fair enough let Charlie wear the nightie but don’t put it all over the internet and for gods sake she buys herself enough, just buy the poor kid some bluey pyjamas from Sainsbury’s - all he gets is crappy hand me downs.
If I was Claire I'd be worried!

Also she is deleting comments like a ninja 🥷 on the current tikky tokky as someone mentioned reddit🫢
Heaven forbid folk would see the truth over there.

Reactions: 6
Multiple comments about the house selling for “well over the asking price”
Lol shut up caroline it’s still not going to be enough for the nice big flashy house in Surrey you’re so desperate for

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Multiple comments about the house selling for “well over the asking price”
Lol shut up caroline it’s still not going to be enough for the nice big flashy house in Surrey you’re so desperate for
I didn’t realise people even paid well over asking unless in a bidding war ?
---
IMG_4051.jpeg

ARENT WE KYLE 🥊 💥
---
Also saw this one … 🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on, own up - which one of you was this??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Announcement 📢 we have a community 📢 not a village a community, so Kyle will be fine.
Kay over here doing the Lords work 😂
Screenshot_20240613_213432_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just on a slightly diff note ……. Anyone else think her sis Claire is a bit of a one trick pony? All her ‘transformations’ seem to be exactly the same. Stick some New England cladding on, double bay tree by the front door, panel the hell out of inside and farrow and ball the tit out of it. They all look the same. Yawn. (not saying it’s not a nice style, just seems she’s not really a designer, just does the same thing on rinse and repeat)

Reactions: 39
Just on a slightly diff note ……. Anyone else think her sis Claire is a bit of a one trick pony? All her ‘transformations’ seem to be exactly the same. Stick some New England cladding on, double bay tree by the front door, panel the hell out of inside and farrow and ball the tit out of it. They all look the same. Yawn. (not saying it’s not a nice style, just seems she’s not really a designer, just does the same thing on rinse and repeat)
There’s not much personality to the designs. I like a bit of personality!

Reactions: 12
Yes, I actually followed Claire 1st, she was knee deep in Instagram at the time showing houses was the big trend, they all looked the same, like you say, I loved Debbie's house, Claire recently did an update to it (by the by) then it became apparent Claire is just copy and paste design wise anyway, I'm sure there is a lot to overseeing a build but the end result looks the same everytime. She isn't approachable, if you're going to ask my advice at least say please or I won't be discussing this or that I remember those posts going up. A few months ago she did a q&a and I was shocked, she then gave great advice on finishes, pity she wasn't like that more often. I think she shared a post of Caroline's and that's how I came across her.

Reactions: 2
Love that truly doing gods work
---
How do we reckon she'll stay relevant since her content is taking a nosedive? Baby? Divorce? Announcing she's moving her mum into a box room and taking the house? Dubai? Back to the US?
bet she will have a baby just to show “how amazing the nhs is”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, I actually followed Claire 1st, she was knee deep in Instagram at the time showing houses was the big trend, they all looked the same, like you say, I loved Debbie's house, Claire recently did an update to it (by the by) then it became apparent Claire is just copy and paste design wise anyway, I'm sure there is a lot to overseeing a build but the end result looks the same everytime. She isn't approachable, if you're going to ask my advice at least say please or I won't be discussing this or that I remember those posts going up. A few months ago she did a q&a and I was shocked, she then gave great advice on finishes, pity she wasn't like that more often. I think she shared a post of Caroline's and that's how I came across her.
I’m in the same camp as you, was a Claire follower first too! Caroline had barely any followers then but has now surpassed sister! Claire has her own thread if anyone’s interested- she drives me nearly as mad as Caz!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.