Mummysflippinhouse #3 Caroline is back, it’s official, sitting in her Mum’s like Beggy Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, where are her management?!
I have never reported anyone ever, I don't care what they get gifted, honestly but I do care about the effect ALL influencers have on people struggling with MH for example thinking they are tit people or parents because they don't have x,y,z so I absolutely want transparency! So people can see its all smoke and mirrors, it's debt and undeclared freebies. That's why I'm on rant threads.
Get your tit freebies that you sell your kids souls for, but please mark the #ads then you won't get reported.
Assume this is what has happened, people must have thought the stuff was undeclared?

Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ, has she lost it completely?😳 can’t believe her management let’s her tell people to duck off. She can’t be well

Reactions: 21
Oh looorrddyy
Friday night entertainment. Better than watching the football with husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Caroline's on the drink again 😂. And if her mum bought the garden furniture (like anyone cares) why is her name on the receipt

She’s done this because of Alice’s latest TikTok and all the comments appearing underneath who are calling Caroline out on her rudeness.

Caroline must have the last word. Always.

She deserves to be shadow banned for throwing that term around as an insult.

Reactions: 14
She’s done this because of Alice’s latest TikTok and all the comments appearing underneath who are calling Caroline out on her rudeness.

Caroline must have the last word. Always.
Has anyone got screenshots of the comments? I'm not on tik tok

Reactions: 2
How long does the ASA usually take to reach out to people/deal with things. I know people here said they were reporting her and encouraging others. Do we think she was talked to by them? Or just had it with comments? Possibly even reading somewhere like here?

Reactions: 1
How long does the ASA usually take to reach out to people/deal with things. I know people here said they were reporting her and encouraging others. Do we think she was talked to by them? Or just had it with comments? Possibly even reading somewhere like here?
They usually reply to you and update what their findings are.

I don't get posting stuff like that. Surely it just highlights to your other oblivious followers you have a hate forum? And probably puts them off you if they then search it out of curiosity? Odd choice to me.

Reactions: 12
If she's so happy in her life and busy why is even looking on tattle or reddit? It's obviously not going to be good so why read it?

Do you think she’s aware that two twelve year old lads were convicted this week of stabbing to death an innocent man in a park the other day? I mean if that story was true about the kids behaviour …?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think this is about tattle and I have no idea about Reddit.

All I know is that an hour before Caroline’s latest rant, another social media influencer (Alice) referred to Caroline in a tiktok video which prompted people to start commenting that Caroline was rude, bitter, angry, xenophobic and so on…. Someone also said ‘she’ (meaning Caroline) hasn’t been disclosing ads properly since returning back to the UK.

It’s clash of the influencers.

Edited to say: I believe Caroline called this particular influencer ‘a scammer’ a week or so ago which started the whole thing off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.