Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!!! šŸ‘†šŸ¼

I havenā€™t slept for longer than 3 hours in six months due to baby number 2. If I see another influencer wax lyrical about how amazing their child sleeps, Iā€™ll lose my mind! As Henry was such a bad sleeper, youā€™d think sheā€™d have some emotional intelligence about it.
Exact same position here with baby #2, you have my sympathies! She hasnā€™t hit the 4 month regression stage yet. Also sheā€™s mentioned Henry waking multiple times overnight recently, thatā€™s not going to be a welcome situation in the coming weeks.

Henry wasn't a bad sleeper though. She sleep trained him as soon as it was deemed 'okay' to, so at 6 months old if I recall. He was a typical baby sleeping. We have such unrealistic expectations of normal baby sleep because of influencers like her who get 'gifted' sleep consultants cos their baby waking a few times in the night is too inconvenient for them. She's always been so regimented with his sleep since she sleep trained him.

Also, what the hell is that morning routine post that doesn't mention H at all? Oh look at how easy my morning with 2 kids is...
Because H goes to nursery 5 days a week and the rest of the time is looked after by daddy! Thereā€™s no way sheā€™d have time to do Pilates every morning if she genuinely had to juggle the routine with 2 kids 3 and under.

Reactions: 1
Hi Nic. Clearly reading here.

She is so bleeping privileged and out of touch with what it's really like to bring up 2 kids... mainly because she forgets that she has one now šŸ™Š I had 2 under 2 and not long after my second was born we were lockdown so I had no help at all... not once did I ever favour either of my kids and I ensured my first was showered with love and Included in everything. Whereas she just shoves H to one side because she clearly prefers princess P..

Reactions: 2
I do like her but the fact she puts her son in nursery 4 or 5 long days a week I donā€™t feel she is in a position to be giving out advice on raising two children. Plus the amount of stuff she buys on amazon, I also imagine their income is significantly higher than the average too so sheā€™s just not relatable for most people.

Reactions: 6
I do like her but the fact she puts her son in nursery 4 or 5 long days a week I donā€™t feel she is in a position to be giving out advice on raising two children. Plus the amount of stuff she buys on amazon, I also imagine their income is significantly higher than the average too so sheā€™s just not relatable for most people.
Iā€™m not sure what the earnings would be - but she gets affiliate revenue from all the links she posts. So maybe itā€™s all self funded.
Considering her husband is supposed to work in property, and they clearly have money - her house is nothing special. She really needs some interior help.

Damn this thread moving so slow. Iā€™ve not been wanting to comment but howwww smug can one person be!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I canā€™t stand her!! Iā€™m the same - every day she does something that makes me want to comment on here but I donā€™t want to look deranged. How narcissistic can you be - putting a full face of make up on to try on dresses. She just loves herself.

I really hope ā€˜Pā€™ hits the 4 month sleep regression HARD. My baby slept well until then but hasnā€™t slept since and seeing her have the time to do personal training sessions is making me feel really inadequate.

I canā€™t stand her!! Iā€™m the same - every day she does something that makes me want to comment on here but I donā€™t want to look deranged. How narcissistic can you be - putting a full face of make up on to try on dresses. She just loves herself.

I really hope ā€˜Pā€™ hits the 4 month sleep regression HARD. My baby slept well until then but hasnā€™t slept since and seeing her have the time to do personal training sessions is making me feel really inadequate.
Iā€™ve a feeling she has help. She has a cleaner and they have family around. Donā€™t ever feel inadequate because of what she portrays. Sheā€™s a knob in real life x

Reactions: 5
I could honestly post here everyday. She winds me up no end. The whole thing about putting P for a nap in her sleepyhead with note that they're not approved by the lullaby trust for unsupervised sleep, and then she's tidying the kitchen etc. So not supervised then?!

Reactions: 3
I could honestly post here everyday. She winds me up no end. The whole thing about putting P for a nap in her sleepyhead with note that they're not approved by the lullaby trust for unsupervised sleep, and then she's tidying the kitchen etc. So not supervised then?!
Yep, I feel like to say sheā€™s a mum account who speaks on podcasts about various issues she isnā€™t that careful with the stuff she shows. There was a reel she did a while ago where H was in his car seat, forward facing, with a massive puffy coat on and the straps were really loose. I know not everyone rear faces past 15 months (although I do think if youā€™re claiming expertise on so many things motherhood you wouldā€™ve stumbled across the research into extended rear facing) but surely the big puffy coat and loose straps is common knowledge?
I could go on about her every day too šŸ˜‚

And the whole Botox / skincare discussion. So general advice is not to use retinol whilst pregnant / breastfeeding as thereā€™s too many unknowns about how it affects the developing infant, yet as soon as someone says ā€œoh this skincare expert claims thatā€™s rubbishā€ sheā€™s like ā€œoh great Iā€™ll purchase that book and now I can use retinolsā€. Like, you only have to hold off using retinols for a matter of MONTHS. Can you really not cope without whilst you breastfeed your child.

Oh good, she's going to look into cloth nappies. Cue the complaining about the extra washing!
I cloth part time, will be interesting to see if she actually does it and sticks with it.

She really loves herself doesnā€™t she, itā€™s more look how slim I am than the clothes

ā€œI reminded him I have both kiddies on my own 2x a weekā€ā€¦. Ooooh goodness me donā€™t you have your work cut out part-time mummy šŸ™„ is it just me or has she not even had a maternity leave? Seems like sheā€™s straight back to work and never really experienced what it is to look after 2 children for days / weeks at a time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™d think she should count herself lucky she can comfortably do part time and has the option to work as and when she wants to.

She still lives in cuckoo land.

Screenshot_20220413_150902_com.instagram.android.jpg
'zero support today'.. Sorry that's most people when they're with their kids šŸ¤” she's also previously said she has her kids 2 days a week on her own but clearly isn't on her own.. Regularly has her parents helping her out or her sister. She's so out of touch - this 'zero support' day is what most people mean when they say they have a day off with their kids šŸ™„

• Haha