Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so obvious she was writing a book. I also noticed that whenever she posts about the UPFs she eats, there's a sly dig at her husband because he's the one who bought the offending item.
She's so bloody smug.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s always giving her kids ready meals - hardly the person to evangelise UPFs!

I saw her recently in the wild - can confirm that she ADORES herself.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the story yesterday where she said she was "forced to look after P" due to P having a sickness bug. What sympathetic parenting..:! Goes to show why she no longer posts smug parenting content, she clearly immerses herself in her work and has the children looked after full time. She's gone from being Mother Earth to just shoving them into childcare all the time.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the story yesterday where she said she was "forced to look after P" due to P having a sickness bug. What sympathetic parenting..:! Goes to show why she no longer posts smug parenting content, she clearly immerses herself in her work and has the children looked after full time. She's gone from being Mother Earth to just shoving them into childcare all the time.
I think she likes the ‘fame’ also what was P wearing she looked like a Victorian baby. She has no style or fashion sense

Anyone else think she must’ve been gutted her pic wasn’t used on the book cover 🙈
---
Also, as she documented the whole thing form the word go, it’s clear to see how rushed the whole thing was.