Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muppetbaby

I can’t stand that sanctimonious, narcissistic Emily Norris wannabe. You can tell she thinks she’s amazing - if she was chocolate, she’d eat herself. I had to stop following her about six months ago.
I worked with Nic about 15 years ago and can confirm she would definitely eat herself if she was chocolate! Of all the people I know she is the most likely to have become an influencer!
She leant us her laptop once and we found pics of her and her uni friends posing in their underwear! It was the most bizarre thing so I’ve never forgotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Ooh spill, sounds like you know her! I absolutely can see how annoying she is. She winds me up with how smug she is about everything and all her followers lap it up. She's very clever though how she rips off her followers I'll give her that!
i knew her through work and I’m thankful I don’t work with her now but she still works with my other colleagues. I met her when she was engaged and planning her wedding. Like it was the first wedding ever to be undertaken. She’s just very patronising and know it all. Loves limelight and telling anyone who will listen what she’s achieved or done, tv etc and when she’s next on. She used to moan because she had to sort her own hair and make up to go on bbc breakfast or such. She’s done a few channel 4 things. Her husband makes good money and she is in a good wage through NHS and she’s contracted part time at a private healthcare company too. Does media work etc. I’m not at all surprised how she’s turned out as a mother or how she’s milking the Instagram angle because she loves it. I’m pleased she has her babies obviously and I’m pleased they’re both healthy but she’sjust soso annoying and condescending

Reactions: 7

ooh scandalous

I agree that I'm surprised how inactive this thread is given how much of a knobhead she is on the 'gram. Arguably one of my top 3 most annoying "influencers".
The phonics thing is really annoying me - my little one has just started school and is really struggling with the change. So to see her peacocking about how clever Henry is, is just galling. It really makes me feel concerned about my child’s abilities (which I know is irrational).
oh please don't let this instagram knobhead make you feel shit. Children find interest in phonics at totally different times - some are happily decoding 3 letter words at age 2, others won't engage with a book until 6/7! I was one of those "early readers" but ended up one of the bottom in the class by the time I was 10. So you literally can't tell how bright a child will be until way, way later.

Henry is a spoilt brat with no boundaries who needs a lot of screen time and ready meals and trashes the house and car on a regular basis. Daughter Penny seems to be heading the same way!

she really is a smug, privileged spam-head.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotel_breakfast

I absolutely hate it when people milk birth announcements to increase engagement. How hard is it to announce arrival, sex and name all at once?

Jojoo

Chatty Member
She’s always flaunting her money, the other month with all her new clothes she bought too. Flaunting how well H is doing at phonics, if never stops she’s a big brag and I don’t understand why this thread isn’t more busy. She always shares every mundane thing, we don’t need to see ALL his junk creations and the cardboard you send back to school

ooh scandalous

“I reminded him I have both kiddies on my own 2x a week”…. Ooooh goodness me don’t you have your work cut out part-time mummy 🙄 is it just me or has she not even had a maternity leave? Seems like she’s straight back to work and never really experienced what it is to look after 2 children for days / weeks at a time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ej3621

I do like her but the fact she puts her son in nursery 4 or 5 long days a week I don’t feel she is in a position to be giving out advice on raising two children. Plus the amount of stuff she buys on amazon, I also imagine their income is significantly higher than the average too so she’s just not relatable for most people.

Sorry but I need to have a rant about how insufferable Nic has become.

January - night away at a luxury spa
March - 5 nights away skiing in chamonix
July - 5 days in center parcs
September - another spa day
October - 6 days in California
October - 4 nights in Majorca

Every single post absolutely dripping with “my diamond shoes are too tight” (RIP Matthew Perry) comments - eg I was in the pool for two hours with P and didn’t even manage a single length! Oliver and I would have to take it in turns to sip our drink in the bar so the other could watch the kids playing.
Then has the audacity to end with comments like “who can relate 🤪” well fucking hell Nic not me as I haven’t managed one holiday this year never mind for plus multiple nights away. She’s so tone deaf

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
You know the age old theory - that once you become a mum, you stop appearing in photos because you’re a) the one taking them and b) a bit frazzled so you’re probably not feeling up to having a camera shoved in your face….?!

Not our Nichola - she must have a camera roll full of photos of her owl face. I bet she’s constantly asking people to take them!

• Haha

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
New to following her… what was with the pointless story about being called for an appointment but the timing not working. Is this normal or her? Weird
No, this is her. EVERYTHING is content! She’s the only person with a toddler, the only person that was pregnant and the only person with a new baby….. or so she’d have you believe….
The whole dragging out the birth announcements shows you what kind of individual she is - all about engagement stats!

• Sick

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
This is going to sound really bitchy - and I’d normally never wish this on another mother - but I’m really pleased that she’s struggling, her smugness was really annoying. All that sleep training has obviously been successful when she has both kids in her bed every night (not shaming bed sharers, I’m a reluctant bed sharer myself - but I don’t advertise Slumbertots sleep guides every other week!).

Reactions: 5

muffinheeler

I honestly need to unfollow her. She's so fucking smug, it's obvious they're minted and she had so much stuff gifted for the baby that they'd no doubt have been able to afford.
I also don't get why she has to share every minute detail of both kids' sleep. I get she's a parenting account but as someone whose baby basically didn't sleep for 14 months I find it a bit tone deaf.

muffinheeler

I'm a bit behind in seeing her birth announcement, but came here as soon as I did. You lot didn't disappoint. Such instawankery to say "I'll announce sex/name/bowel movements soon" 🙄

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
These influencers just take the p@ss don’t they.
For sale - buggy board, hardly used. Previously claimed it was a game changing essential.
Also - pram was gifted so maybe it would be nice to give it away rather than sell it. Not everybody is in such a privileged position and it might make a huge difference to them

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Screenshot_20220413_150902_com.instagram.android.jpg
'zero support today'.. Sorry that's most people when they're with their kids 🤔 she's also previously said she has her kids 2 days a week on her own but clearly isn't on her own.. Regularly has her parents helping her out or her sister. She's so out of touch - this 'zero support' day is what most people mean when they say they have a day off with their kids 🙄

• Haha

Frogfairy

Nooo don’t worry I will always be here to moan back 😂
Gosh me too! I wish this thread was more active. I really can't stand her. I was pregnant at the same time as her with Henry and cringe thinking she used to actually kind of influence me. Then I deleted Instagram and my life is much nicer 🤣 Most Tattlers are much nicer than Instagram grifters any day anyway 💜