Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone has called her out before on it but I do honestly think a lot of it is for content. She is desperate to appear relatable ....

I used to like her but now I just roll my eyes at everything.... she is such an insta mum not in a good way. Everything has to have an expert opinion, she can't parent without reading a book etc.

And don't even get me started on the fact that she asks people for recommendations and then links them to her ridiculous shop for aff links despite the fact that she hasn't bleeping bought them.

She needs to step away from her phone and actually spend some time bringing up her child not to be a little dick.
Haha, I unfollowed her ages ago for these reasons. I had a little nosey at her account after all these posts and she's trying for baby #2. Sad to hear about her miscarriages but how will she cope with 2 when the time comes? Although I'm sure all the freebies will help!

Why on earth would you let a toddler draw all over your walls even if they are being painted?? Jeez she really doesn't have a clue does she. When he is painting all over her freshly painted ones she will have no bleeping recourse

I'm normally not one to comment on others styles of parenting but duck me it's like watching a car crash

Reactions: 2
Why on earth would you let a toddler draw all over your walls even if they are being painted?? Jeez she really doesn't have a clue does she. When he is painting all over her freshly painted ones she will have no bleeping recourse

I'm normally not one to comment on others styles of parenting but duck me it's like watching a car crash
I get she’s painting them but it’s totally sending the wrong message at his age.

Exactly. And no doubt she will moan when they've been painted and he draws on them.

But its OK as it gives her relatable content 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Her recent post about sharing pregnancy news sensitively has made my blood boil. We is she to dictate how every single person who has experience pregnancy/baby loss would like to receive this information?
Also the photo of her holding a pregnancy test for this post seems a bit tone deaf to me!

Reactions: 4
Her recent post about sharing pregnancy news sensitively has made my blood boil. We is she to dictate how every single person who has experience pregnancy/baby loss would like to receive this information?
Also the photo of her holding a pregnancy test for this post seems a bit tone deaf to me!
I agree. Seems like it's aimed at her friends.

She's really starting to grate on me.

But that doesn't give her CONTENT does it. She is tragic and setting herself up for lots of issues in the future.

Do we really need to see a video of her putting him in his cot for a nap? It's hardly rocket science 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seen her page recently after unfollowing a while back, wow she still hasn't got a grip of how to parent. See that she now talks to experts on her page too 🙄

I'm surprised this thread isn't busier because she is so annoying! I unfollowed a while back and came across her profile the other day. She's just another insta beg but manages to do it so subtlety. I felt for her with her miscarriages but she's really using it for an angle for content. She's also having a doula at the birth because her Husband needs support, I'd hate to be the midwife on shift with her she's a self entitled nightmare as are most of the mummy blogger lot.

• Haha
The whole ice lollies for breakfasts thing winds me up. And why doesn't she take his sleeping bag off? My 18 month old would be flat on his face!

Oh yes. And don't forget baby #2 is on the way!
When she announced her pregnancy she said that she wouldn’t be taking bump pics every day because things like that upset her when she had her miscarriage - but she seems to have forgotten that. Every frigging post makes reference to the fact that she’s preggers!! She’s so condescending with it too!

When she announced her pregnancy she said that she wouldn’t be taking bump pics every day because things like that upset her when she had her miscarriage - but she seems to have forgotten that. Every frigging post makes reference to the fact that she’s preggers!! She’s so condescending with it too!
Everything she does is condescending. Like the other day when he had a fruit shoot and she said "I hate hate hate fruit shoots". I thought calm down love, he's hardly drinking full fat coke!