Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1191398'zero support today'.. Sorry that's most people when they're with their kids 🤔 she's also previously said she has her kids 2 days a week on her own but clearly isn't on her own.. Regularly has her parents helping her out or her sister. She's so out of touch - this 'zero support' day is what most people mean when they say they have a day off with their kids 🙄
just close the dishwasher and the washing Machine doors. Stop being so dramatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She'd have totally lost her tit if she'd had 2 during lockdown. My youngest was 2 months old and slept for 20 mins at a time, and my eldest was 5 and heavily resistant to home schooling. Oh and my husband works in retail so I literally had zero support 5 days a week. I know it isn't a contest but she really doesn't know how good she has it.

Reactions: 4
She'd have totally lost her tit if she'd had 2 during lockdown. My youngest was 2 months old and slept for 20 mins at a time, and my eldest was 5 and heavily resistant to home schooling. Oh and my husband works in retail so I literally had zero support 5 days a week. I know it isn't a contest but she really doesn't know how good she has it.
Exactly! And nobody ever said parenting was easy - I'm sure she is tried at the end of a 'zero support' day but some acknowledgement of the fact that's she's very lucky to be so supported the rest of the time and have a very flexible job would make her seem less up her own backside.

just close the dishwasher and the washing Machine doors. Stop being so dramatic!
All she needs to do is unload and reload the dishwasher.. In about 10 mins she could have that cleaned up, but I guess that doesn't make her life seem as difficult does it 😂🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1191398'zero support today'.. Sorry that's most people when they're with their kids 🤔 she's also previously said she has her kids 2 days a week on her own but clearly isn't on her own.. Regularly has her parents helping her out or her sister. She's so out of touch - this 'zero support' day is what most people mean when they say they have a day off with their kids 🙄
jesus she needs to sort herself Out and get a better routine going. Look at the state of the house. Where’s thehusband?? She lives in cuckoo land

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Absolutely. If your husband is not providing childcare but out working to provide for you and the kids, you are being supported. I’m not a single parent but using the words “zero support” is a massive disregard to single parents with deadbeat ex-partners who simply don’t, or won’t, step up to their parenting obligations. She has no idea how easy and wonderful it is to “only” care for your children 2-3 days a week! My husband can do 6-7 days of work on the bounce meaning I can be doing the parenting all week long. I’d love to see her attempt that!

Reactions: 3
I'm so tempted to click the boring option. Who the duck gives a tit about her water bills?! When we all know they're minted.
Bit like her showing her weekly aldi shop (& cost) but it's quite clear that's not all they buy in a week with there being so little fruit and veg in it... She's trying to be relatable but she's too out of touch for that to really work

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe some 5 months down the line of having 2 kids she’s still struggling so much looking after 2 on her own. It shouldn’t be a case of accepting that nothing gets done! If baby P is such a dream like she makes out, she should be able to stick her down in a pram / bouncer / cot / play mat and do what she needs to do with H and housework in the meantime. I think she’s spoilt that baby P by carrying it around so much and as a result can’t put her down for a second to get on with real life!

This is going to sound really bitchy - and I’d normally never wish this on another mother - but I’m really pleased that she’s struggling, her smugness was really annoying. All that sleep training has obviously been successful when she has both kids in her bed every night (not shaming bed sharers, I’m a reluctant bed sharer myself - but I don’t advertise Slumbertots sleep guides every other week!).

Reactions: 5
This is going to sound really bitchy - and I’d normally never wish this on another mother - but I’m really pleased that she’s struggling, her smugness was really annoying. All that sleep training has obviously been successful when she has both kids in her bed every night (not shaming bed sharers, I’m a reluctant bed sharer myself - but I don’t advertise Slumbertots sleep guides every other week!).
Totally get what you mean, and I agree!

So glad I found this thread! Followed her through her first pregnancy and early days of baby as I had a baby similar age. Found her so stressful to follow as was always comparing. Then rediscovered her account as I'd had my second baby (2 weeks ish older than Penelope) and OMG she is batty. She seems to over exaggerate SO much.

Mostly I just think she needs a nice fringe. Her forehead is insane, and it emphasises her eyes which make her look like a praying mantis

She’s one of those people that comes across like she thinks she’s drop dead gorgeous

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s been gifted all this stuff (new Ergobaby 360, Stokke high chair) - and to add insult to injury, she’s flogging her old stuff rather than passing on the ‘good fortune’.

Screenshot_20220530_184321_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'm not sure she realises you can parent without constantly bribing your child with new toys 🤔

View attachment 1305963
I'm not sure she realises you can parent without constantly bribing your child with new toys 🤔
Stuff like this must make so many parents feel inadequate. I don't think I "prepped" my daughter for any jabs, and she maybe got some chocolate buttons for being brave 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think sometimes it's possible to really overcomplicate these things!

Stuff like this must make so many parents feel inadequate. I don't think I "prepped" my daughter for any jabs, and she maybe got some chocolate buttons for being brave 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think sometimes it's possible to really overcomplicate these things!
Absolutely! I told my son we were going to the doctors while we were in the car and when it was over he got a little kinder chocolate.. H is going to feel like he needs big rewards for everything in life 🤦‍♀️